Business Development Representative - London
About the Job:
This role is based in London and requires a native or fluent French speaker.
Our Business Development team is designed to be the best place to start your rapid rise in the world of software, whether you’re new to sales or excited to start fresh in the tech industry.
Lots of companies try to say they’re a great place to be a BDR. What makes LaunchDarkly special?
- Sales training in MEDDPICC and Command of the Message
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities from a dedicated Sales Enablement team
- High earning potential for individual performance
- Flexible PTO
- Follow automated and standardized processes and tactics using your Pipeline Generation Playbook in order to:
- Generate interest, qualify, and convert a high volume of marketing leads into prospective customers
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Partner and collaborate with Account Executives on account strategy and pipeline creation
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic cold outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers to qualify and generate meetings and opportunities
- Meet and maintain specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline quotas to help achieve sales goals
- Utilize tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach & 6Sense
As a BDR, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our Go-To-Market strategy and accelerate our company’s growth goals. You will:
- Build rapport quickly, within minutes of a phone call or the subject line of an email
- Record all required activity and notes properly in Salesforce
- Maintain dashboards for daily metrics and tracking pipeline dollars
- Create data driven success
Bonus points if you have these, but not required:
- Command of the Message & MEDDPICC training
- You love to learn, grow and excel in whatever you do - whether that has been in sales or not. If you have some awesome achievements, tell us about them!
- Demonstrated history of persistence and a sense of urgency
Target pay range for a Level 3 in London: £55,000 - £65,000 *On Target Earnings (OTE) includes base pay and commission*
*Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), health, vision, and dental insurance, and mental health benefits in addition to salary.
LaunchDarkly operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to state the pay range for our open roles to best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, degree level, and location.
Modern software delivery was supposed to be the foundation for a thriving digital business but reality has proven otherwise. Slow, inefficient development cycles, costly outages, and fragmented customer experiences are preventing developers from building their best software. The LaunchDarkly platform helps developers innovate on new features faster while protecting them with a safety valve to instantly rewind when things go wrong. Developers can target product experiences to any customer segment and maximize the business impact of every feature. And by gradually rolling out new application components, they escape nightmare "big-bang" technology migrations.
The LaunchDarkly platform was built to guide engineers to the next frontier of DevOps by:
- Improving the velocity and stability of software releases, without the fear of end customer outages
- Delivering targeted experiences by easily personalizing features to customer cohorts
- Maximizing the business impact of every feature through the ability to experiment and optimize
- Coordinating the release and optimization of software to provide consistent experiences across mobile platforms and device types
- Improving the effectiveness and productivity of engineering teams, by providing insights into engineering cadence and stability
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
One of our company values is 'Widen the Circle'. Which means we seek out diversity of perspectives to get best results. We understand everyone has their own unique talents and experiences. We encourage you to apply to this role even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above. We can find out together if it's the right match for your skillset.
Do you need a disability accommodation?
Fill out thisand someone from our People Operations team will contact you for assistance.