Digital Strategy Specialist
The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship seek a creative and tech-savvy Digital Strategy Specialist to join our Identity and Communications team. This individual will play a key role in crafting and executing a comprehensive digital strategy to promote CBF’s mission and connect with our diverse audiences. The Digital Strategy Specialist will oversee social media channels, manage website updates, develop compelling digital content and lead the staff in embracing digital content with more traditional media.
Learn more about CBF at.
1. Digital Content Development:
- Create engaging and shareable digital content (videos, graphics, articles, etc.) that effectively communicates the mission and values of CBF through email marketing, social media and other platforms.
- Collaborate with Identity and Communications staff and other departments to gather content and stories that resonate with our audience.
- Ensure all digital content aligns with CBF’s branding and messaging guidelines.
2. Social Media Management:
- Manage and curate content across various social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, X formerly Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- In collaboration with Identity and Communications staff and other departments, develop and execute social media campaigns to increase engagement and followers.
- Monitor social media analytics to track performance and adjust strategies accordingly.
3. Website Management:
- Use proficiency in the WordPress platform to regularly maintain and update content and plug-ins on the CBF website.
- Develop processes in collaboration with Identity and Communications staff and across departments to ensure up-to-date website content.
- Collaborate with web developers and designers to implement improvements and new features.
- Optimize the website for SEO and manage paid advertising.
- Collaborate with CBF’s IT department and/or assist IT contractors with domain- and hosting-related technical needs, including subdomain and DNS changes.
- Lead and inspire the CBF staff to embrace digital content alongside traditional media.
- Provide training and guidance to colleagues on best practices for digital communications.
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation within the Identity and Communications Team and CBF staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital content creation and management, including social media and website management.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, SEO, and email marketing best practices.
- Proficiency in using digital content creation tools and platforms (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress).
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and a passion for storytelling.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and provide leadership to colleagues.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter detailing their relevant experience, and a portfolio of their digital content work to Jeff Huett,by Fri., Dec. 1.