Vp Of Product
We’re, the digital health startup giving patients and clinicians simpler, faster access to diagnostic imaging.
At the heart oflies a different way of doing things: empowering patients to make financially smart decisions, enabling live scheduling for patients and providers and easing clinician workloads through AI. It’s our mission to make medical scans accessible to all.
We’re pioneering a new approach to diagnostic imaging and are looking for someone strategic, proactive and naturally entrepreneurial to drive the product strategy and execution around’s payer strategy.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time – we’ve recently launched our physician marketplace product in the USA to great success, have just raised $15m in Series A VC funding, and are on track to grow over 500% in 2023.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING INVOLVED IN
As an early-stage business, you can expect your role to develop over time. However, some of the types of things you could be getting involved in are:
- Mapping how value flows between the various different stakeholders that participate in ’s multisided marketplace. Developing strong relationships throughout the Commercial and Product teams in the business.
- Become a subject matter expert in the architecture of our product. Your goal will be to unify processes across various product teams to increase productivity and agility.
- Launch a new product vertical 0→1, such as a white labelled offering to Telehealth providers.
- You will be the Product voice in the Leadership team, ensuring we always come back to the user and the mission.
- Hire & lead your own team of product owners/managers that will manage each product vertical/pod.
THE TOP 3 THINGS WE WANT YOU TO ACHIEVE IN YOUR FIRST YEAR ARE
You’ll work directly with the CEO, Head of Engineering and Head of Integrations to develop product strategy and execution roadmap for:
- Set the product vision alongside the CEO. Inspire your team around a unified product vision that meets the needs of all stakeholders who participate in our multi-sided platform.
- Lead the strategy & execution behind that vision. Ruthlessly focus on understanding the motivations and needs of each stakeholder whilst prioritising those needs against the wider commercial goals of
- Design, hire, and lead a cross-functional squad to execute against the roadmap at breakneck speed, with individual Product Owners/Product Managers reporting to you. You will hold everyone in your team to a very high standard of work.
WHAT YOU MIGHT BRING TO THE TABLE:
You don’t need to tick all the boxes to apply for this role. Whether it’s your first role or your fifth role, we believe everyone can add value and that everyone should want to learn. However, these might be some of the ways you are currently adding value:
- You have prior experience of launching 0-1 products. Ideally, you will have done this multiple times and have developed valuable insight along the way.
- You have previously worked in a health technology environment. This is a must-have requirement for this role.
- You have previously worked as a Product Manager in the health insurance space.
- You have proven experience in growing and developing a team, ideally across geographies. You understand the skills needed in a successful product team, you know how to motivate and inspire a team without micromanagement, and ideally, you understand the cultural nuances that come with a distributed team.
- You will ideally have experience in price transparency or pre-authorisation.
- You are a chameleon. By wearing multiple hats, you are able to navigate ambiguity and create clarity for your team, enabling them to move forward.
- You are a pro-active self-starter. You embody JFDI
- You are a superior communicator, bringing everyone on to the product journey.
- Documentation is your safety net; you ensure knowledge is shared and that you are not the single point of failure.
HOW WE WILL INTERVIEW YOU:
We try to keep our interview process short, and as a small business, we can move through the stages quickly. Due to availability, there may be a change to the order of the interview process, but generally speaking, this is what you can expect:
- Introductory call/interview with Clare, our Global VP of People. The call is usually via telephone and will last around 30 minutes.
- Should it feel like there is an initial fit for all, we will invite you to a video call with the hiring manager for around 45 minutes. This is a more structured interview and will deep dive into the role and technical needs.
- All of our roles will have a small assessment stage. This might be in person, a take-home assessment or further video calls. Length varies; however, we are mindful that you will have your own work to do and, therefore, try to keep it as simple as possible.
- Meet the founders and/or other team members. Again, length varies depending on how many people and whether in person or via video call.
We divide this into the basics you should expect and the added benefits.
- Salary range up to $300k depending on experience
- 28 days PTO plus Public Holidays
- Healthcare, Vision and Dental
- All the equipment needed for you to do your role effectively
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Personal Development budgets
- Wellness budget to spend via a partner platform
- Mental Health Support
is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity within our team. We strive to provide equality and fairness for all job applicants and employees and never discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnicity, religion, or physical differences.
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination.
Our ambition is for our team and its Board to be representative of the diversity in society and for every employee to feel respected and able to bring their best selves to work.
We look forward to receiving your application!