Director Of Customer Experience 🔥
Are you a customer service expert that can deliver at the directorial level? Are you driven by making an impact on nationwide communities? Are you a leader that values interpersonal connection? Are you driven by providing solutions, answering the tough questions, listening to others, and supporting creative solutions?
This might be the job for you.
Who We Are
Based in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina, Galaxy Digital is a fast-growing SaaS company that provides technology solutions for nonprofits and volunteer-focused organizations.. We’re on a mission to create strong local communities and to help organizations to do more good through volunteerism! Our Get Connected Volunteer Management Software system is the leading volunteer management software in the U.S and Canada. We’re privileged to serve thousands of nonprofits and millions of volunteers.
Galaxy Digital is dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion. We have a vision to be the place where a mix of talented people want to come, stay, grow, and do their best work. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate -- we’re all out here doing our best, and are nurturing new skills and talents every day. We encourage you to apply for a position even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualities listed below. We believe in fostering an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
Our workplace supports enthusiasm, wellness and fun balanced with hard work and joy for what we do.
Who We Are Looking For
Our company is looking for a full-time Director of Customer Experience to join our Executive team who can deliver capable solutions across the key areas of their position. The role will be taking the lead on defining and delivering best in class customer experience, all while supporting an established and fast-growing team, composed of sub-department managers and staff. You should possess a strong desire to help nonprofit organizations thrive, while seeing how customer service fits into the overall picture of their success. Our ideal candidate has demonstrated managerial experience (especially in productivity and efficiency) in the SaaS world, a passion for customer service, and is dedicated to making a difference through technology.
This position can be remote or in-person.
- Direct our historically successful Customer Experience team–which includes Client Onboarding, Client Education, and Data managers and staff–as an open, authentic and genuine leader who is energized by winning as a team.
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across all stages in the customer journey.
- Communicate the future of customer experience by establishing yearly objectives and key results, and tracking those OKRs on a regular basis.
- Interpret and leverage internal and external data insights to identify potential issues and opportunities, specifically in finding efficiency in reducing time on tickets and client onboarding.
- Recommend and implement tools and technologies to deliver, manage, measure, and improve customer experience, making a priority to integrate new AI resources.
- Minimize silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance and customer touch-points.
- Partner with our Customer Development and Customer Success teams by providing data and insight that influences processes.
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
- Demonstrated managerial experience in the Support function of a high-growth SaaS company with a very high talent bar.
- Previously implemented, or has experience with, AI in the customer service space.
- Experience with business operations in previous roles, including financial acumen.
- A practical mind to find solutions on the spot partnered with a curiosity to continuously improve and innovate.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present data effectively.
- Natural desire to help people understand things that are difficult, building strong relationships with customers and with team members, and being able to handle customers with patience, tact, and empathy.
- Exceptional organizational, project management skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced customer service/support role in software, with a focus on customer onboarding, process improvement and strategy
- 3+ years’ experience management experience, including supervising managers
- Proficiency in Freshdesk or similar ticketing systems.
- Experience with ChurnZero, Pendo, Wrike, and other resource management tools
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as business, psychology, or communications.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range: $75,000-$80,000, plus bonus incentives. Base salary is dependent on experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance after 90 days of employment
- 401(k) after 90 days of employment
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment and 9 paid holidays
- Paid Maternity and paternity leave
- Hybrid work environment (work in our downtown Asheville office, or at home!)
Our Hiring Process
- This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly. For this position, we are hiring one person to fulfill all duties listed.
- Important note: We take cover letters very seriously, and would love to know more about your personality and why you are inspired to work with Galaxy Digital, and how your skill sets relate to this position. So, don't be hesitant to send one in!
- Selected candidates will be emailed by our Director of People Operations to schedule initial screenings.
- The initial interview will be a virtual meeting with the Director of People Operations.
- Those selected to move on to the second round of virtual interviews will meet other team members, including the other members of the leadership team.
- Based on the competitiveness of the hiring process, a third virtual interview may be scheduled with our CEO or other company stakeholders.