Avp, Sales and Revenue 🔥
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) is the national membership organization for the nation’s federally qualified health centers (also known as FQHCs or Community Health Centers). Health centers are nonprofit, community-directed health clinics that provide access to high-quality, culturally competent, and comprehensive care to people living in medically underserved areas. NACHC strengthens the health center movement through advocacy, training, and technical assistance, clinical and operations support. NACHC is committed to an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) has established a new limited liability company (LLC) to develop relationships with suppliers of the innovative products and services that health centers need to serve their patients and operate their businesses at below-market rates. This new LLC will allow NACHC to negotiate group purchasing agreements with suppliers on behalf of its member health centers. This will give health centers access to high-quality products and services at lower prices, which will help them to save money and improve their efficiency. The LLC will also reinvest its revenues back into NACHC's advocacy efforts on behalf of community health centers. This will help NACHC to continue to fight for policies and programs that support community health centers and the patients they serve.
Reporting to NACHC’s Chief Executive Officer, the Associate Vice President of Sales & Revenue will be responsible for the New LLC’s operations, sales, program development, marketing, pricing, and revenue management.
· Responsible for operations, sales, program development, marketing, pricing, and revenue management.
· Forecasting and developing integrated marketing and sales strategy for current business focused on continued revenue growth.
· Responsible for ensuring client and partner satisfaction.
· Responsible for drafting business plans for future business programs and product offerings.
· Identify stakeholders (i.e., PCAs, HCCNs, etc.) and negotiate partnership agreements.
· Negotiate stakeholders’ vendor agreements.
· Build modules for multipart, new staff training.
· Assemble and train sales and marketing team.
· Identify additional expertise needed to produce an effective marketing operation.
· Build marketing function in support of sales and overall business needs.
· Identify and focus group potential business program and/or product names.
· Manage the registration and trademarking of business programs and product names.
· Oversee creation and implementation of brand strategies for general business, business programs and product offerings.
· Develop management plan and assign responsibilities to team leaders.
· Communicate clear objectives and goals to team leaders.
· Track organizational objectives and goals through frequent communication.
· Create sales and marketing goals and bonus structure for each team and leaders.
· Create a tracking system for sales and marketing goals and bonuses.
· Create reports tracking metrics for sales, revenue, and general impact of business on clientele.
· Create reports tracking metrics for marketing, revenue, and general impact of business on partners.
· Create and operationalize vetting plan and market analysis for new business programs and product offerings.
· Provide written recommendations with empirical and qualitative data justifying business decisions especially regarding new business programs and product offerings.
· Develop pricing strategies for new business programs and/or enhanced service offerings from current vendor partners.
· Build organizational finance and accounting functions, draft and disseminate requisite policies.
· Manage budget and provide recommendation for ongoing structural growth.
· Negotiate loan packages and/or raise capital.
· Develop (or evaluate bids for the outsourcing of) an information technology function including hosted services (i.e., email, shared drive, video conferencing, etc.), data and network security, help desk, and hardware and infrastructure service.
· Serve as liaison to NACHC (nonprofit organization) functional area leaders.
· Develop and maintain organizational wide support for programs from various departments.
Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise
· Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
· Must have 12+ years’ experience in sales, including 7+ years’ experience as a sales leader.
· Must have 2 years’ minimum experience at the executive level.
· Must have firm understanding of supply chain and group purchasing.
· Experience working with federally qualified health centers (FQHC) preferable, but at a minimum firm grasp of FQHC characteristics and operations.
· Awareness of healthcare market trends, specifically ambulatory care.
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Decisive and strategic thinker.
· Details and results oriented.
· Excellent oratory and presentation skills.
· Strong financial knowledge.