Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
What You’ll Do:
- Develops and executes regional sales plan by outbound prospecting and lead generation.
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Provide effective product demos for end-user customers via phone and web conferencing.
- Promote Axon’s ecosystems of hardware, software, and service solutions
- Attend trainings to develop industry expertise
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience.
- 1+ years experience in a full cycle Sales role
- Salesforce of equivalent CRM experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task among shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive, and systematic
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
The Pay: The compensation for this role is made up of an uncapped commissions and a starting base pay between USD 43,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 58,000 in the highest geographic market. On average, the national commissions target range for this role is between 65,000 and 90,000 USD. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: experience, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and geographic market demands and often a combination of all these factors. Our base salary is just one component of Axon’s competitive total rewards strategy including benefits, an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits ( http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Microsoft, Sales and Non Tech jobs that are similar:
$40,000 — $80,000/year
🏖 Paid time off