Senior Marketing Manager, Delivery Partner Marketing 🔥
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
In this role, you will deliver on business and marketing objectives to grow our delivery channel by leading the marketing strategy & execution. This role requires someone who can build & shape a strategy, sell in the plans, flawlessly execute, track and analyze data, and optimize along the way.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative, comfortable in data, influential, and able to manage key 3rd party relationships as well as lead cross-functional teams.
Leveraging your previous experience, we are looking for someone who can:
- Set a vision and strategy in service of growing our delivery business via our channel partners
- Manage marketing campaigns from strategy to execution, with experience across creative, production, media/social, PR, CRM, offer strategies, etc.
- Build strong relationships with internal & external partners and lead cross-functional teams
- Leverage data to measure effectiveness of campaigns and inform decisions, strategy and optimizations
- Manage a complex, multi-million-dollar budget to achieve targets and report out on results
- 7+ years of experience in a role supporting marketing and/or partnerships
- Understanding/Experience with Shopper Marketing programming
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build relationships across a very matrixed organization as well as with external partners
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously to independently drive projects/initiatives
- Project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to build a level of trust and respect amongst peer group. Ability to navigate and influence laterally and cross functionally
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively.
- Ability to function effectively with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business, Marketing, or other relevant field, or four years US military experiences in a related MOS/C, MBA a plus
If you live in the greater Seattle area, we offer a flexible workplace that allows for hybrid work. Partners can work remotely up to two days per week.
The pay range for this position may be narrower than that displayed, depending on where the work is performed.
Join us and inspire with every cup. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.