Are you ready to help those who help others?
The Giving Back Fund, Inc. is currently seeking to add a new member- Accounting Manager. You will be integral members of our growing team and responsible for supporting the financial and operational responsibilities for our extensive portfolio of charitable clients.
As an Accounting Manager in our fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for:
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT.
- Receive, process, and reconcile statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Prepare and distribute annual IRS forms.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices.
- Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred. (We will consider experience in lieu of a degree.) 1-3 years Finance background, preferably in a non-profit or philanthropy environment.
- 1-3 years of general accounting experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Experience with Sage and BILL software suites
Sage (required), Quickbooks, Bill.com, and Divvy
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
*********WE ARE SEEKING SOMEONE ON EST TO BALANCE OUT OUR TEAM COVERAGE.******
This is a full-time position with a salary range of approximately $55,000-60,000 annually depending on experience. GBF offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and a flexible spending account (FSA), unlimited PTO, and paid holidays.
The Giving Back Fund (GBF) is a national nonprofit organization that encourages and facilitates charitable giving by professional athletes, celebrities, high net worth individuals, existing nonprofit organizations, corporations and others who truly desire to give back. We provide philanthropic consulting, management and administrative services while operating as a flexible, convenient vehicle for establishing individual foundations and fiscally sponsored projects under a governance structure similar to a community foundation. By offering a straightforward and cost-effective approach to philanthropy, high-level expertise and professional services, and carefully targeted giving opportunities, GBF helps those who want to give back to society and to the communities that have nurtured them.