Development and Marketing Coordinator
COPE is a nonprofit grief and healing organization dedicated to helping parents and families living with the loss of a child.
We are seeking an amazing Development and Marketing Coordinator to help strengthen and enhance COPE’s connections with key stakeholders including client family members, donors, community partners and more.
● Supporting creation and dissemination of COPE’s communications, including our email marketing, website, social media feeds, annual report, and monthly newsletters
● Supporting staff with logistics associated with special events (including virtual events) including assisting with creation of invitation lists, all logistics, soliciting sponsors, communicating with venue and vendors
● Working with staff and committees to implement marketing, fundraising, and development strategies
● Tracking and evaluating various communications and development efforts
● Conducting prospect research on individual, foundation, and corporate donors and partners
● Maintaining donor and grant databases and files, including calendaring deadlines, logging donations, generating, and sending donor acknowledgements, logging donor appreciation efforts
● Assisting staff with grant application writing and tracking
An ideal candidate must:
● Be responsible, flexible, hard‐working, ethical, and committed to the mission of COPE
● Possess a high level of organizational skills and be detail oriented
● Possess solid oral and written communication skills
● Be skilled at a variety of computer skills, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe and cloud-based platforms (Constant Contact, Canva, Wordpress, Eventbrite, Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
● Be able to juggle multiple tasks
● Consent to a background check
Time commitment: Remote and part-time approximately 10 hours per week
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and can result in a great reference.