Director Of Product
At Flowhub, we’re about more than technology — we’re on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub’s point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually.
Flowhub is looking for a driven, experienced, passionate, and inspiring individual to lead our Product team. This person will work remotely, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer. They will be responsible for the overall product strategy and execution, as well as interfacing with stakeholders across the business and developing deep, strategic relationships with our customer base. This individual will also help develop, inspire, and grow our product management and design team.
- Develop and execute the product strategy – help us help our customers grow their dispensaries
- Build, manage, and communicate the product roadmap and product roadmap updates
- Work closely with Engineering to prioritize product, technical, and infrastructure needs amongst each other considering resource and personnel constraints
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the broader company is educated on the product
- Leverage data to ensure that the work we’re doing is having an impact and that we’re working on the most impactful features for our users
- Live and breathe the cannabis industry – stay up to date on what’s happening in all of our markets and across the industry
- Recruit, hire, and develop product and design team members
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably working in a high-growth software-as-a-service environment
- Demonstrated understanding of modern product discovery and delivery methodsInsatiable curiosity and drive to continue learning
- Low-ego, team-first mentality in everything you do
- Track record of building a data-driven, analytical product culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability (and desire) to work independently, as well as coaching and supporting your team