Marketing Compliance Analyst 🔥
At Marketplace, our mission is to help readers turn their aspirations into reality. We arm people with trusted advice and guidance, so they can make informed decisions they feel confident in and get back to doing the things they care about most.We are an experienced team of industry experts dedicated to helping readers make smart decisions and choose the right products with ease.
Marketplace boasts decades of experience across dozens of geographies and teams, including Content, SEO, Business Intelligence, Finance, HR, Marketing, Production, Technology and Sales. The team brings rich industry knowledge to Marketplace’s global coverage of consumer credit, debt, health, home improvement, banking, investing, credit cards, small business, education, insurance, loans, real estate and travel.
We seek a talented individual to support our compliance efforts across Marketplace Operations owned & operated properties. As a Compliance Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Compliance Manager in ensuring our marketing activities operate in full compliance with industry regulations and internal policies.
This position is ideal for individuals with a passion for marketing compliance and a desire to develop skills within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the Compliance Manager and other team members to conduct compliance audits, monitor marketing activities, and assist in maintaining our company’s reputation for ethical business practices. If you're looking for a challenge and opportunities similar to those of a start-up, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on.
- Facilitate the publishing of editorial content with compliance team guidance across product verticals. Review live editorial content for accuracy and continuity as products and services change.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating marketing activities to ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
- Conduct routine compliance audits of editorial and partner content, identifying potential violations or discrepancies.
- Obtain a working knowledge of contractual and regulatory requirements for marketing products and services in a regulated marketplace.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of compliance guidelines and requirements for partner programs.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to address compliance-related issues and provide guidance on adhering to regulations and program requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, editorial and legal, to promote a culture of compliance across the organization.
- Previous experience in affiliate marketing and financial product compliance is preferred.
- Strong interest in marketing compliance, regulatory affairs, and/or affiliate marketing.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and critical thinking abilities.
- Experience working in content management systems such as Wordpress
- Comfortable working in G-Suite.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize projects accordingly.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Willingness to quickly learn about new industries, products, and services.
- Comfortable managing your own projects and deliverables.
Forbes Marketplace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.