Copywriter - Remote 🔥
SGK believes that superior marketing performance demands a superior marketing ecosystem. We transform marketing ecosystems through consulting and industrial-scale connectivity to improve marketing performance. We also create and deliver content across channels to drive unique brand experiences while amplifying marketing ecosystem efficiency.
We are currently seeking talented PDP Copywriters to join our Flex Force Team to service our clients’ needs across the United States.
The PDP Copywriter creates and implements the textual content (the “voice”) of client deliverables for the assigned clients, spanning all potential touchpoints (packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc). Under the direction of the Creative Account and/or Management Team partners with Art Directors, as appropriate, to develop the overall concept (“big idea”) for the creative brief for a variety of basic to intermediate brand communications and marketing applications and programs. Focuses on the textual content of the brief that communicates in writing the desired moods, messages, concepts, etc. Decides the written communication of the creative vision across various brands, materials, techniques and medias; that other members of the Creative Team (e.g. Designers) may help refine and implement across different touchpoints.
ABOUT OUR FLEX FORCE:
We operate 24/7 and are seeking to fill both day and night positions with flexible start times and days of the week. You'll get the opportunity to work on different projects for some of the world's biggest brands.
DO YOU DESIRE TO?
- Work remote at a location and time that works for you?
- Engage in project-based work; which by nature varies in scope & duration to keep work interesting and different?
- Maintain a high degree of autonomy; only accepting projects that align with your background/lifestyle?
- Gain experience and develop professional skills to advance your career?
- Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to intermediate level client copywriting deliverables within budget, and based on objectives and concepts established by the client.
- Presents, or participates in planning meetings with clients and/or internal teams as needed to develop the creative brief for assignments of varying scope and complexity; and/or to communicate product information and/or to develop style guides.
- Researches and prepares written copy content for a variety of complex marketing applications and programs such as internet web pages, direct mail, print ads, media advertising pieces, marketing collateral, and other assigned projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- 4+ years of previous Communications, Journalism experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.