Customer Service Representative 🔥
- $750.00 Sign-On Bonus Available***
What We Do
HPI is unique. A respected industry leader that’s been serving customers for over 40 years, we’re known for our innovation and growth. Our experience has given us our expertise, but our forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit has given us our strong reputation. As a third-party administrator, we offer a suite of health and benefit solutions to employers. By joining HPI, you’ll contribute to ideas that make a real difference for employers and employees nationwide. There isn’t a challenge we won’t accept and we’re looking for people who have a passion to take it on. Not just a job—a mission.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for positive and upbeat individuals who are looking to join an industry-leading organization during a time of exciting growth. The position provides an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact. Customer Service Representatives have an opportunity for growth within the organization by gaining exposure to all business areas.
In This Role, You’ll Also
- Serve as a positive team member working toward a common company goal
- Meet department standards and expectations for quality and production
- Efficiently leverage tools and technology to support resolution of issues
- Work with partner departments to resolve customer issues
- Actively participate in and support the learning process
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ prior customer service using multiple computer systems
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work within timeframes and meet deadlines, while being self-motivated, detailed and organized
- The capacity to recognize and maintain confidentiality
- The aptitude to communicate in a professional and pleasant manner
- We offer our employees incredible health, dental and vision coverage, pet insurance, job related tuition assistance, a 401(k), employer-paid disability, EAP, remote work arrangements, paid time off, quarterly bonuses.
- We’re a people-first company and value giving back to our community. Ask us about our volunteer opportunities and RISE Committee.
You can read more about us at hpitpa.com/about-us/careers/