Creator Relations Coordinator
Job Title: Creator Relations Coordinator
Location: Remote / USA
Start Date: ASAP
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Creator Relations Coordinator for a new social media platform, you'll be responsible for the building and coordination of all relationships of the in-app creator community. In this role you'll be the pivotal role for the organisation and administration of new creators applications, processes, and activities, ensuring smooth and efficient coordination. This role is remote, the company has offices in London and Los Angeles, and occasional travel to their offices is necessary.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all creators and talent managers, being the first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Support the management of all the onboarding processed, including the management of calendars, email communications and meetings, and the setting up of accounts and activities.
- Collaborate with other members of different teams, ensuring high standards customer service experience is always delivered.
- Managing the evaluation of the quality of the creators' content for the creator fund program.
- Stay up-to-date with new social media/content creation trends.
- 2+ years experience in a social media - community moderator/talent coordination role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experienced in email management and CRM.
- Excellent skills in the use of the softwares Slack and GSuite.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual with a passion for social media, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
SUMO are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability or gender. As an employment agency, SUMO are fully committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all (both internally and on behalf of our clients).