Customer Service Representative - Remote Me - Starting 10/10/2023
- MUST LIVE IN MAINE***
- SHIFT IS MONDAY- FRIDAY***
Modivcare is looking for optimistic individuals to join the team as Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). You play a part in making a positive impact on members' lives by being a first contact for questions about our products and service offerings. As a CSR, you will resolve member concerns while ensuring requests are processed in an accurate and timely manner. CSRs are given a structured protocol and scripts to document conversations to ensure consistency of scheduling, modifying, and canceling customer reservations. You will speak with members daily and answer their transportation questions, all while helping support them in their journey towards positive health outcomes.
If you are detail-oriented and excel in a social atmosphere, we encourage you to apply. Take a step towards furthering your career by joining the Modivcare team!
- WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS***
- High Speed Internet of 25MBPS download and 5MBPS upload. You will be required to provide proof of a speed test.
- Ability to direct wire to your modem
- Able to dedicate a quiet space for daily work that is free of sound interruptions
In this role, you will...
- Receive and document customer concerns while ensuring all relevant information is correct
- Follow and ensure all company procedures
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and tardiness record
- Ensure accurate trip data input
- Demonstrate personal commitment to producing high-quality work
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated department for further investigation and resolution
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 0-2 years of related experience
- 6+ months contact center experience OR customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry
- Can write and understand English fluently
- Can type 35wpm or more
- Answer a high volume of calls up to 100+ calls per day
Pay Rate- $14.50/hr
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
Modivcare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!)
Modivcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EEO is The Law - click here for more information
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law. If you need assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com.