This is a 4-month contract. 40 hours per week role, Remote role in the US. Prefer someone from PST time Zone
This is a W2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions. Health benefits and 401K are offered.
- Schedule appointments, plan meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars, while working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, presentations, and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures, and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist leadership and organizations by optimizing the usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Arrange all travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support the organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, while maintaining Leadership expenses/credit card reconciliation.
- Identify issues within the organization and initiate or facilitate solutions.
- Assist internal departments with the setup of new hires.
- Assist new hires with processes including expense reporting and travel systems and other internal processes and tools. Compile, prepare, and process Leadership expenses and credit card reconciliation where needed.
- 10+ years' experience supporting VP-level team members.
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of high-priority projects from multiple management and professional levels
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects.
- Professional demeanor and soft skills
- Positive and personable can-do attitude
- Proficient in Zoom, Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Box, Concur, and Google Docs
- Experience handling confidential materials.
Please submit your resume to our network at https://www.stage4solutions.com/careers/ (apply to the Executive Assistant (Remote) role).
Please feel free to forward this job post to others you think may be interested.
Stage 4 Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing employees with an inclusive environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on the job requirements and candidates' qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion/belief, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: $45 - $51.96hr.