Remote Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a highly organized and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team. In this role, you'll work across diverse marketing campaigns and initiatives ensuring efficient coordination and execution.
- Coordinate and execute marketing strategies under the guidance of the marketing lead.
- Assist in the development and management of marketing budgets.
- Organize and manage marketing projects, maintaining schedules and ensuring all deadlines are met across various deployable channels.
- Support the development and execution of marketing materials and campaigns, including digital, print, and event-based initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Monitor, track, and analyze marketing performance data, and generate detailed reports on marketing metrics.
- Support the team in researching market trends and competitive analysis.
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal departments to ensure all marketing efforts are cohesive and aligned.
- Assist in planning and managing events, including virtual and live events, webinars, and trade shows.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a marketing or related role.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and familiarity with marketing software (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with an ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A collaborative mindset, with a commitment to working as part of a team to achieve business goals.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented, with a strong attention to detail.
- Creative minded. You like to think of things from a unique perspective with a test & learn first mindset.
Great Brands Start With Great People
Our culture focuses on performance, integrity, and longevity. We believe that the best brands are not grown through sheer force but rather through deliberate decision-making and persistent effort over a long period of time. We are committed to creating a workplace where talented individuals can thrive in building an enduring, beloved brand that we all take pride in.
Inputs Over Outputs
We value the effort and work that goes into achieving results rather than just the end result. We believe that investing in our people and processes will lead to better outcomes while also creating a more sustainable and enjoyable environment.
Our company has a flat hierarchy and values the input and ideas of all team members. We believe that everyone has the potential to make a significant contribution to the success of the company.
Small Team, Big Opportunities
As a small team, all employees are expected to take ownership in their work. Some might move faster while others are fine with a slower pace. Those who seek to move faster in their career will be able to do so based solely on merit, contribution, and performance.
Compensation Range: $50K - $70K