Paid Social Growth Strategist
As the Growth Strategist you will be executing on the following:
- Planning, documentation and presentation of strategies for your investors.
- Playing the front-facing role and managing the overall client relationship
- Collaborating with the Onboarding specialist to ensure your client are onboarded successfully
- In-Depth Strategic Planning of new client programs
- Overall investor performance and hitting set KPIs - testing, optimizing and scaling.
- Full Accountability for Leading and Managing your ‘Team Pod’ (typically includes a creative, media buyer, and project manager), prioritizing their work and time allocated to each investor on a weekly and daily basis
- Following Lucyd’s ad account best practice structures, testing rules and playbooks
- Project management of any additional assets that may need production - landing pages/funnel builds, questionnaire forms, messenger bot etc
- Writing ad copy that Eugene Schwartz would be proud of and driving the overall creative strategy on all accounts, with support from your creative team - are you a Digital Don Draper or Peggy Olsen we’re looking for?
- You will hold yourself accountable for all aspects of your client accounts - wins and mistakes...and we’re always learning from our mistakes!
- 5+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- 3+ years of Facebook Advertising experience
- Proven track record of strong Facebook Ad Account Results & Experience Managing $50k+/month Ad Budgets
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Elite communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player with focus on clients success - we’re here to elevate one another.
- 40 hours per week
- Working between EST and PST (North America)
- Remote with the potential for occasional on-site/off-site retreats