Title: Salesforce Administrator
Employment Status: Exempt, Full-time
Location: Remote with a preference for the Washington DC area
Summary of Position:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of The Equity Fund’s Salesforce environment. This position will work with stakeholders to define system requirements and customize the platform to support changing priorities. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining the platform, training new employees, and obtaining expert assistance when needed. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for staying updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates.
- Support the ongoing development of Salesforce as the system of record for tracking the processing of incoming grants, outgoing grants, contracts and invoices.
- Work with the Business Analyst, different teams and subject matter experts to understand their internal processes and ensure Salesforce is able to meet them.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external vendors to ensure maximum utility and effectiveness of the platform.
- Support workflow process for all types of grants, ensuring accuracy of relevant data fields.
- Support the Business Analyst with the creation of reports and analysis of grantmaking and grantee data, fundraising data, program and impact data.
- Support ongoing Salesforce implementation and organizational adoption.
- Perform basic administrative functions (user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks) and support additional development with Salesforce consultants.
- Help develop greaterautomated integration of data forms to the CRM (e.g. Docusign, form assembly, Conga, etc).
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of organization’s data architecture; assess and propose changes when needed.
- Update and maintain user records, profiles, permissions and security.
- Maintain database and system for integrity, accuracy, and security including backups, scripting, quality audit reports, cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Work with Business Analyst and team leads to implement solutions to identified data gaps.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification
Experience and Skills:
- Combined 5+ years related professional experience as a salesforce administrator or developer.
- At least 2 years working at a nonprofit funder preferred.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Salesforce reports
Compensation & Benefits
Salary for the role is from $100,000 - $140,000 commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees (and their families). Employees are able to enroll in 401K retirement plan and are eligible for a 3% automatic contribution and up to a 3% employer match on 401K contributions. Employees are also eligible for pre-tax transportation benefits. Employers will receive 160 hours of paid vacation time, 80 hours of health leave, up to 2 days of casual leave, and 20 hours of volunteer leave annually. Employees will also receive 13 paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Employees are eligible for 12 weeks of paid family and medical leave after 90 days of employment.
Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund is a project of New Venture Fund (NVF), a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. NVF is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. NVF’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race,color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
To center the safety and well-being of its employees, New Venture Fund requires that any employee who is required to conduct in-person activities for their job must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within four weeks of their start date. This position may require candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Accommodations may be sought and approved in accordance with the law by contacting human resources at.
How To Apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.