Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
We ❤️ startups & SMBs. Since 2013, we’ve been building a CRM that focuses on better communication, without the hassle of manual data entry or complex UI. Our goal: double the productivity of every sales rep.
About YouClose is looking for an analyst to join our Finance team. You’ll work closely with teams across the company including Product and Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to analyze business data, identify growth opportunities, and support decision-making.
You have a unique blend of technical aptitude and business acumen; You’re just as excited by digging into the data alongside engineers as you are walking through a P&L with our leadership team.
You’ll report directly to the Director of Finance, .
About The Role As our first analyst and the second member of the Finance team, this role will lay the groundwork for company-wide KPIs and lead cross-team projects to help achieve our company goals. The Senior RevOps Analyst will have the opportunity to build much of our data and reporting infrastructure from scratch, tangibly impacting the business.
- Develop and maintain our financial dashboards in Metabase.
- Perform ad-hoc queries (SQL / Excel) to support teams across the company.
- Ensure data source and metric accuracy.
- Proactively monitor KPIs to identify areas of opportunity or concern.
- Create financial models in Excel to help forecast company growth and inform business decisions.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Identify trends in business performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Manage cross-departmental projects.
- 3+ years in a technical or analyst role with ownership of business metrics, preferably at a startup or mid-sized SaaS tech company.
- Background in engineering, computer science, mathematics, finance, economics, or RevOps.
- Expert SQL (Postgres) and Excel
- Experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau, Metabase)
- Understanding of the three core financial statements.
- Cross-departmental project management experience.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS metrics.
- A knack for translating complex data into actionable, digestible business insights.
- Enthusiasm in the face of ambiguous problems and the ability to identify and organize relevant data.
- Must be physically located in the US.
🌏 Why Close?
- Watch our most recent featuring our annual team retreat in Italy
- 100% remote company
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break with 2 additional PTO days for every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to initiative
- Build a house you want to live in -- Examine long-term thinking and action
- No BS -- Practice transparency and honesty, especially when it’s hard
- Invest in each other -- Build successful relationships with your coworkers and customers
- Discipline equals freedom -- Keep your word to yourself and others
- Strive for greatness -- Constantly challenge yourself and others
How We Work Together
- Productivity, Quality & Impact: We don’t track hours. We trust you’re an adult and know best how to prioritize, meet your goals and contribute at a high level.
- Asynchronous communication & collaboration: We have team members all over the world. We don’t expect anyone to work untraditional hours, that means our default is async. Most teams have 2-5 hours of internal meetings weekly.
- Appreciation for Deep Work: *During your normal work day, not after a day of meetings*.
- Autonomy & Freedom: Create a work environment that is sustainable for you. We place a high amount of trust and responsibility with our team members from the start.
We practice a mature approach to the workplace -- manage your time effectively, communicate thoughtfully with your teammates and customers, and produce high quality work. We have impressive tenure amongst the team; we stay at Close because we love working with our colleagues, we appreciate the autonomy and we thrive in an environment that challenges us to do our best work.
Unanimously, our favorite value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We make decisions that are rooted in helping our customers become more successful. We care equally about the health of our business and the wellbeing of our people.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we'll be moving forward.