We exist to accelerate innovation by increasing the number of successful startups in the world. We want to give more people the opportunity to participate in the venture economy by building the financial infrastructure that makes it possible for more people to invest in world changing startups, and build tools for startups that help them run their operations so they can focus on building.
AngelList is the nexus of venture capital and the startup community. We support over $14B+ in assets under management. We’ve driven capital to over 12,000 startups, almost 282 of which are unicorns. 57% of top-tier U.S. VC deals involve investors on AngelList.
While our scale is large, our ambitions are even larger – we’re innovating on the financial infrastructure for venture investors and the startups they invest in. Come build with us.
About the Role:
AngelList Venture is growing, and so is our Recruiting team! We are seeking a Contract Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
This position will be responsible for sourcing a C-Level executive for the team. The right candidate for this role has done C level executive search at top tier companies in the financial or tech space.
- Team up with executive staff to build effective strategies to source, assess, and close high caliber candidates.
- Demonstrate a high level of success through partnering well with hiring managers, building a solid pipeline and attaining appropriate interview-to-offer ratio
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to fine tune the search and hone strategies
- Update progress of pipeline in ATS (we use Lever)
- Partner with recruiting team to implement creative sourcing and recruiting methods within the company
- Be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity. The market moves quickly and so should you
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, including experience owning and running C-Level executive searches
- Ability to thrive in a quickly growing small company
- Enthusiastic individual, driven by results
- Proven track record of success and history of solid relationships in the industry
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward despite any obstacles
- Exceptional work ethic, does whatever it takes to get the job done
AngelList has offices in three hub cities: San Francisco, Seattle, and New York City. We’re focused on hiring within these hubs and people within 1 hour travel distance of the hub offices are expected to come into the office twice per week. From time to time, we will make rare exceptions for new hires if they need to be fully remote. For this role, the ideal candidate will be based out of, or willing to relocate to either New York City or San Francisco.
Benefits: We support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work.* See additional detail on our benefits here: * Learn about our Funders & Founders Program here:
Learn more about what AngelList has accomplished by checking out some recent things we’ve published over the last six months: AngelList Year in Review 2022 ( ) and AngelList Confidential 2022 ( ).
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.