Chief Product Officer
📌 SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
We seek a Chief Product Officer (CPO) with extensive experience and a forward-thinking mindset to lead our product development and innovation strategy. As the CPO, your main responsibility will be to oversee the product strategy and its execution, ensuring that we deliver top-quality products that meet our customers’ needs. You will collaborate with the Core Team and field stakeholders to create and expand our products, reporting directly to the CEO.
To fill this leadership position, you must possess strong strategic thinking abilities, excellent communication skills, and a comprehensive understanding of market trends and customer insights.
- Develop a product strategy for the entire range of products offered by SOAX.
- Align teams, stakeholders, and investors around a direction of travel and a north star, as well as build consensus on how to move forward.
- Shape product culture that fosters growth by embracing ongoing learning and innovation.
- Define the product roadmap, prioritize features and enhancements, and allocate resources effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering, to ensure successful product launches and go-to-market strategies.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry experts.
- Monitor and evaluate product performance, gather customer feedback, and make data-informed decisions to improve product value.
What will you need to succeed?
- 5+ years leadership experience in product management roles, specifically in positions such as Head of Product, VP, or CPO.
- Previous experience with managing a diverse portfolio of products is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) will be a plus
- A degree in Engineering, Science or Marketing is required.
- Experience in launching new products from scratch would be a big plus.
- Ability to make informed decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Ability to communicate clearly and provide extensive answers to “why” questions of all types.
- Ability to take responsibility for outcomes.
- Ability to drive the execution of teams in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it’s up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you’ll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we’re all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We’re a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you’ll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you’ll feel right at home from day one.