Citizens For A Responsible Anaheim Is Hiring Data Team Members!
The Data team will assist the canvassing/field team by maintaining and updating campaign spreadsheets, performing data entry, assigning and cutting turf in PDI database, as well as analyzing field data and producing reports with key information.
We provide paid training; experience in data or organizing for social justice is a plus. Must be able to work late evenings and/or early mornings and weekends.
- Excellent computer and database skills, including experience with Google Sheets/Excel
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to take and implement feedback
- Ability to present key information clearly, both verbally and in spreadsheets/reports
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Committed to advancing immigrants’ rights and workers’ rights
- We take the health and safety of our team very seriously. Must be vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated before starting for the safety of yourself and those you will be working with
- Prior political campaign experience in data or field, or experience with unions/non-profits
- Experience with PDI and/or VAN
- Experience with SQL, Python, etc.
- Experience with CRM databases
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Dependable vehicle a plus
Terms of Employment:
- The Data Team Member position is a temporary position from now until October 3rd, 202
- This is a full-time position
- Pay begins at $20 per hour
- Must be able to work late evenings and/or early mornings, as well as weekends
- Remote or hybrid remote work available
- Exact schedule & day(s) off negotiable dependent on campaign needs
Citizens for a Responsible Anaheim is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, people of color, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Pay: begins at $20 per hour;
Job Type: Full-time
8 - 10-hour shift
Early morning/late evening availability