Customer Success Manager 🔥
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe , a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! The GoFundMe team is seeking a Sr. Manager of Customer Success to help create, drive, and maintain the functional strategy and operations of a team that manages and supports high potential, impactful GoFundMe fundraisers!
Strategy & Operations:
- Create and deliver quantitative individual and team account management expectations, including accounting for in-flex situations such as supporting fundraisers and organizers when large scale crisis moments occur
- Build team expansion strategy with existing customers and a capacity model leveraging return on investment impact
- Develop a customer relationship management technology strategy and project manage implementation
- Proactively report on team status and performance trajectory to upper Customer Experience management
- Develop new materials (i.e. presentations, standard methodologies, onboarding plans, etc.) as needed to improve organizational structure
- Oversee the customer interaction process and monthly data collection to make strategic decisions on team performance and customer strategy
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and subsidiary product to speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific needs
- Manage team schedules based on customer schedules, estimated hours, tasks, milestones, resource leveling, success metrics
- Responsible for the performance and growth of team and managers. Lead team to develop new methods and solve complex matters
- Support the team in accomplishing objectives tied to vision. Drive quantitative and qualitative goal accomplishment
- Create clear areas of responsibility and ownership amongst individual contributors and managers
- Maintain a forward-thinking team that adjusts and experiments effectively
- Provide support on top tier customer escalations
- Advise on day to day team and crisis management as needed
- Deeply analytical: use frameworks, data, and analytical tools to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across multiple senior collaborators, and reach insightful, concrete answers to challenging and ambiguous problems
- Proficient, professional, and experienced with engaging with public figures
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and directly
- Advanced in Salesforce
- Experience in quota/team goal curation
- Requires no direction on assigned objectives
- Drives team momentum and culture
- Strong cross functional partnership building skills
- Strong presentation and meeting leading skills
- Strategic problem solver with the ability think and respond quickly in front of customers
- Approaches objectives and problem solving with a can do mentality
- Showcases humility and accountability
- Takes initiative to evolve team strategy and supports their needs
Why you’ll love it here…
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $135,000 – $180,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.