Remote - Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
(AL, FL, GA, NC, SC)
Preferred location home based in Florida or Georgia
Range: $120,000 - $135,0000 + variable comp
NovaTech is the leading producer of automation solutions for the electric power industry. Our products and services simplify complexity, reduce risk and extend the capabilities of the engineers and organizations making the world’s power grids more reliable, efficient, sustainable and secure.
About the Role
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for automation sales activity within the designated states. Primary responsibility is to manage and maintain assigned existing accounts while developing a plan to identify and convert new potential customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute account plans that are incorporated into NovaTech’s business objectives.
- Develop a technical understanding of NovaTech products and solutions and provide solution- based selling to existing and new potential customers.
- Manage the proposal process for the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for Sales Performance of accounts in assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline preferred.
- 5+ years proven experience in utility/industrial automation sales.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to travel 75%
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with industrial automation solutions.
- Excellent organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of business environments and terminologies.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Detail-oriented with a strong customer service focus.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to work with innovative solutions.
- Ability to develop account management strategy.
- Solid diagnostic engagement sales techniques.
What to Expect from NovaTech
- A stable work environment with the ability to make a direct impact in a privately held company where your contributions are valued.
- Competitive salary and commission structure plus generous benefits package to include company-match 401K.
- Remote opportunity with ample support from corporate office.
- Industry-leading and growing company with a dynamicand collaborativeteam.
NovaTech Automation is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.