Paid Media Manager
The Paid Media Manager takes responsibility for the day-to-day digital activity across a set of clients. This includes:
● Planning paid activity in-line with achieving client KPIs
● Have a holistic view of all paid channels, understanding their role, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
● Presenting to clients in a succinct, visual and educational manner
● Regular activity optimizations to improve performance
● Continually spending a portion of budget to trial and test parameters
● Staying up to date with platform changes and advancements
● Ownership of paid platforms delivering towards key client goals (not focused on vanity metrics)
● Reporting with insightful analysis and future recommendations
● Liaising with other departments to maximize overarching marketing ROI
● Managing workflow of paid activity in ClickUp to hit deadlines
● Crafting clear and thorough briefs for the creative team when new creative is needed
● Working closely with the creative team to ensure paid learnings are translating into new creative rollout
Setting the strategic direction:
● Establish clear business KPIs with clients, with a view on how paid will achieve these.
● Follow the UTTR playbook for best-practice and standardized thinking across the paid approach.
● Take historical learnings into account to influence the new direction.
● Understand the role of other internal UTTR teams and how paid specifically delivers towards client outcomes
● Leverage other internal department skill sets to increase the ROI of paid activity
● Daily checks to ensure activity is tracking towards KPIs
● All activity is QA’d by the strategy team prior to setting live
● Follow UTTR’s optimization guide to ensure all factors are being considered that can improve performance
● Recommendations are regularly shared to improve performance
● Provide proactive ideas at least 2x monthly to client.
● Stay on top of trends to trial new features.
● Optimize activity holistically across all paid channels
Project & Client Management:
● Ensure tasks are well documented and any follow-up comms are clearly visible within Click Up
● Organization of tasks through timely delivery - no tasks are overdue. If timelines are an issue this is clearly stated when the ticket is made.
● Client slack messages are responded to immediately once read.
● During client meetings, notes are taken to encompass all required actions.
● Meetings are high-energy, always providing valuable insight to the clients.
● Open and honest approach is taken, with push-back when required.
● When reporting you will take insights from all channels (Hubspot, organic etc.) into consideration for a holistic view.
● Client dashboard is used as the starting point for all reporting.
● Focus is on insights rather than facts.
● Includes all optimisations done and recommendations for future.
● Wins and potential issues are acknowledged in real-time on slack.
This role will also be an integral part of the agency development in the digital space.
● Digital experience and knowledge (spanning Google Ads and social). You know what works, why and how.
● At least 5 years of experience within Google Ads
● Understanding the relationship between channels (paid, owned and earned)
● Ability to learn quickly in a constantly evolving landscape
● A self-starter with a proactive mindset
● Strong analytical skills
● Proven experience in excellent client servicing/ account management
● Capability of dealing with difficult client situations
● Solid presentation skills and the ability to put together client docs without much guidance
Working Hours: EST (with flexibility)
Why work for UTTR:
● We're a fully remote global team - you have the ability to work from anywhere.
● A diverse and multicultural team.
● Start-up culture with significant opportunities for growth.
● Exposure to a variety of fast-paced start-up clients.