Red Letter Christians (RLC) is seeking a Program Associate to strengthen the reach and impact of our movement of believers living like Jesus really meant the words that He said.
This individual will work closely with the executive team and collaborate with various partners to support the implementation of programs that provide our co-conspirators opportunities for civic engagement and direct action that builds the RLC movement.
We encourage all applicants to learn more about Red Letter Christians by checking out our latest.
- Support the development and execution of innovative programs that support Red Letter Christians' mission and strategic goals.
- Coordinate logistics of in-person gatherings, special events, direct action campaigns, and other virtual, in-person, and hybrid programs
- Foster and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including partner organizations, faith communities, and contracted staff.
- Coordinate virtual and in-person opportunities for community leaders, faith-based organizations, and individuals to collaborate with RLC to maximize impact.
- Draft program information to support grant development in collaboration with the Communications team
- Monitor deadlines and project timelines to adhere to RLC’s 2023 Strategic Plan.
- Assist in the preparation of grant proposals, fundraising materials, and reports.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure seamless project coordination and completion.
- A strong commitment to the mission and vision of Red Letter Christians.
- 3 years of experience in program support within the nonprofit sector, ideally within faith-based organizations.
- Strong familiarity with faith-based organizations, Christian thought leaders, and the justice issues RLC addresses.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal proficiency.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities, with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely and independently, as well as collaboratively when necessary.
- $20-30/hour, based on experience
- 10 hours per week (to be reevaluated if more time is needed)
RLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law.
Using the Idealist platform, please submit a PDF resume and cover letter detailing your interest in RLC and the skills that would make you an excellent candidate for the position. Examples of your work as they relate to this role will also be considered.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, applicants cannot be considered without both a resume and cover letter.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Deadline for applications: September 25, 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!