Customer Support Specialist 🔥
Come Join Our Team!Assignr is a SaaS platform used by referee/umpire associations and sports leagues to manage, assign and pay sports officials.
We work with over 50,000 referees and umpires worldwide, and provide easy-to-use tools to manage the schedule, assign officials to games, communicate, and pay officials across a multitude of sports.
Assignr is a growing company, with the addition of several state soccer referee associations in the United States, and our work with the Officials Management Group.
We strive to provide outstanding support to our customers, and we are looking for a team member to help us out. Most of our customer support is provided via email, although we do provide some support by phone and via Zoom web conference.
As a member of the Assignr support team, you will:
- Respond to and handle tech support tickets, including resetting passwords, helping customers navigate and use the system, and scheduling/conducting short Zoom walk-throughs for more challenging support questions.
- Develop the technical support knowledge base of our software platform, including writing help documents and creating how-to video tutorials.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls to listen to and resolve issues, answer questions, and capture feedback for how Assignr can improve the user experience.
- Troubleshoot technical issues within the system and solve problems as they arise.
- Autonomy: We’re looking for someone who can work independently with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Attention to Detail: You are thorough and accurate when reading, interpreting and performing tasks.
- Client Relations/Customer Service: You enjoy providing great service to our customers.
- Communication: You are fluent in English, and can effectively listen and share knowledge and information with others. You communicate effectively, both in written and oral forms, using proper spelling and grammar.
- Problem-Solving Skills: You use critical thinking skills to work through the details of a problem to reach a solution.
- Resourcefulness: You can creatively handle new situations or difficulties skillfully and promptly.
- Taking Initiative + Self-Driven: You can see an opportunity or need and act upon it without being asked or told. You like making things happen, rather than waiting for something to happen.
- This is a full-time contract position. We expect the workload to be approximately 35 hours per week.
- At least half of your work time should be scheduled within Eastern time working hours of 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- You must be located in the Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zones.
- This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
- USD $25/hour
- Flexible schedule
- No expectations for evening or weekend work
- Fully remote position – you just need a laptop and reliable Internet access.
- Minimum formal education of high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate computer knowledge a must, including the use of web apps in general, and understanding web technology from an end-user’s perspective.
- Ability to independently learn and implement new technologies quickly.
Previous experience handling technical support for a SaaS company is highly preferred.
We will only accept applications through our online job application form. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
You can access our online job application at
Questions can be sent to email@example.com. No phone calls please.