Job Location: Remote
Position Type: Contractor
- Work in tandem with our Django back-end development team to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Conduct performance tests, identify bottlenecks, and offer solutions for improvements.
- Contribute to architectural decisions, coding standards, and best practices.
- Design, develop, and deploy modular code that is easily maintainable, readable, and follows best practices.
- Review and maintain existing codebase, implement bug fixes and feature enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with the UX/UI designers to realize visual design intent & display web content effectively.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development process and team meetings.
- 3+ years of professional experience in front-end web development.
- Solid experience with Django and its templating engine.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them.
- Experience with version control tools, particularly Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus.
$10,000 — $50,000/year
🌎 Distributed team
👀 No monitoring system
🚫 No politics at work
🎅 We hire old (and young)