Manager Of Customer Support & Success
At Spark Shipping, we help eCommerce retailers automate their connections with their suppliers. Our service is a core mission-critical application for many eCommerce retailers. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an experienced and dedicated Manager of Customer Support & Success to lead and expand our Customer Success and Customer Support teams.
Here at Spark Shipping, we're looking for a Manager of Customer Support & Success to join our fully remote team. We are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
At Spark Shipping, we help eCommerce retailers automate their connections with their suppliers. Our service is a core mission-critical application for many eCommerce retailers.
The Manager of Customer Support & Success will be critical in nurturing client relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction, and driving team growth. This position is a unique blend of leadership and hands-on involvement. As a "player-coach" you'll guide our teams while also being prepared to jump in and directly assist where needed.
We are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
- Lead and Manage: Mentor, coach, and lead both our Customer Success and Customer Support teams, setting clear expectations and goals, conducting performance evaluations, and ensuring a high level of service.
- Recruitment and Training: Participate in the recruitment process, and provide onboarding and continuous training to new hires.
- Customer Relationship Management: Oversee the relationship-building process, ensuring that each customer receives optimal value from our products/services.
- Strategy Development: Establish and refine processes to enhance customer experience, reduce churn, and increase account growth.
- Hands-On Support: Be prepared to directly interface with clients, resolving complex issues and providing solutions as necessary.
- Data Analysis: Utilize metrics and feedback to identify trends, improve processes, and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with sales, product, and other teams to ensure a cohesive customer journey.
- Experience working remotely
- Experience managing a Customer Support and/or Customer Success team at a SaaS (Software as a service) company
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus.
How to Apply:
Want to work with us? If so, submit a video, 3 minutes maximum, where you answer the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What do you know about our company?
- What is your ideal work environment?
- What are your strengths?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Fully remote team
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Opportunity to be a key player in a growing company.
- Work with an incredible team
- A supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Regular training and professional development opportunities