Marketing Copywriter 🔥
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs - to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you're excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users - and equally important - to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you're looking at the right place!
We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Copywriter to join our Content Marketing Team and be fully responsible for making sure that all content and copy communicates the value of our products in a way that is both compelling and effective.
You will be in charge of:
- Refining, tweaking, and more in general improving all of our content (blog posts; landing pages; ads; newsletters; sales emails, and others), to make it more effective from a Sales and Marketing perspective;
- When necessary, rebuilding and restructuring whole pieces of content to make them more suitable to a specific target market;
- Implementing further marketing initiatives and tactics within a given piece of content. In this regard, you'll be given full flexibility and room to be creative;
- Optimizing the content produced by other teams such as the content team or the email marketing team and others.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Strong expertise in and passion for copywriting and content marketing;
- Being creative but also data-driven;
- Strong knowledge of marketing theory and best practices;
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Startup/Scaleup and previous experience in a sales-driven team preferred;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- In-depth knowledge of US market dynamics;
- Additional languages are more than welcome.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK - You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS - We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT - You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE - We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook |