What we're looking forJito Labs is seeking talented and hungry senior engineers to build the future of MEV with us. You’ll work with the team to drive large features from start to finish, mandated by company milestones. This is an incredible opportunity to hack on multi-billion dollar blockchain networks to make them more efficient and build the systems to distribute MEV to stakers.
The role is extremely dynamic and a place where generalists will thrive. You may be building new features on our block engine one week, profiling and performance tuning the Solana client the next, and standing up new bare metal infrastructure the following week.
- Define features given customer needs
- Drive features from inception to completion: architecture, implementation, instrumentation, testing, deployment, and monitoring
- Debug problems across the entire stack: Linux kernel, Block Engine, validator client, and on-chain programs
- 3+ years of systems programming experience (Rust, C, C++)
- 3+ years of Unix experience (systemd, kernel modules, filesystems, and more)
- Comfortable with Git, Docker, and continuous integration
- Bonus: experience running blockchain infrastructure.
- Bonus: experience running MEV or trading bots on blockchains and CEXs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of technology and ability to distill communications into the simplest explanation
- Proven record of shipping features on time
- Ability to understand business and engineering tradeoffs
- Above market compensation and multiple forms of equity
- Salary: $150-$180k (approximate)
- All-expenses-paid team retreats and conferences to Lisbon, Palm Springs, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly meal voucher
- WeWork membership
Jito Labs mission is to scale Solana through high-performance MEV infrastructure.We’re a fast moving and ambitious team building infrastructure to increase the performance of Solana, minimize the negative effects of MEV to users and maximize MEV distribution to Solana stakers. We recently closed a $10M Series A led by top investors in the space and are looking for several people to join our team of seven as we prepare to scale our product on mainnet.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Senior, Engineer and Linux jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $110,000/year