Marketing Interactive Project Manager 🔥
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The Integrated Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Interactive Project Manager to support and oversee marketing initiatives to ensure execution and delivery of interactive/ web based projects. This role will also be responsible for the day to day management of quarterly campaign work going through our marketing and engineering teams.
This role plays an integral part in planning, coordinating, and delivering 1Password’s digital presence across Marketing web properties. You will guide digital communication efforts with a focus on launching campaigns, and go-to-market initiatives for 1Password products and features. This role will also be responsible for managing short term high impact marketing initiated work and escalating risks to delivery, and provide tactical day to day project support of team workflows to ensure a smooth delivery.
The ideal candidate understands the balance of driving the business and goals forward while being an advocate for team workflows and processes. Processes will be constantly evaluated for iteration to find efficiencies where possible between initial request, execution, and final delivery on all project tactics and campaigns. This role will partner closely with the Director of Digital Experience, Manager of the Interactive Design team, and the Web Engineering Manager to support in trafficking ad hoc incoming requests and campaign related work on the roadmap for the web related teams.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technical or professional project management experience, in an agency or in-house marketing environment working specifically with web and creative teams
- 3+ years of indirect people management experience
- Solid grasp of technical concepts pertaining to full-stack development, familiarity with content management platforms
- Effective at facilitating technical discussions and uncovering technical risks
- Skilled at taking projects with loosely defined requirements and working with product owners and cross-functional partners to refine and clarify them
- Ability to manage multiple marketing initiatives and work streams at a single time
- Experience with creating processes and working with project management tools
- Understand creative and web processes and workflows
- Comfortable liaising with different departments, stakeholders, team leads, and navigating against competing priorities and escalating risks
- Proven success communicating cross functionally and stakeholder management
- Willingness to dive deep problem solve where needed to unblock work
- Positive attitude and understands the importance of of assuming positive intent
- PMP or CSM preferred
What you can expect:
- Manages projects for high-impact launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives
- Communicates overall business and project direction succinctly to all levels of the organization
- Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a cross-functional project team towards desired outcomes
- Oversee and set operational cadences for marketing initiated work to help structure and refine loosely defined scope for on time delivery with multiple work streams
- Delivery of projects range from ad hoc requests to projects spanning up to 3 months
- Support the prioritization and moving the marketing campaign work along based off of the marketing roadmap, and keeping everyone focused on the most important work to drive the business forward
- Host project kick off meetings where needed and create workback plans
- Manage post-mortems to support process/ framework improvements
- Communicates best practices when working cross functionally between campaign owners, creative teams, web engineering team, and other teams within marketing
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Traffic incoming requests for the web engineering and interactive team to help prioritize based off of marketing roadmap and business impact
- Proactively flag project risks that would impact the marketing goals
- Drive collaboration and throughput between marketing teams and web engineering
- Support to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes, ensuring processes are documented, and understood. Report out on web capacity and turnaround time of marketing initiatives
- Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward
- Problem solver with growth mindset
United States-based roles only: The Annual salary for this role is between $94,000USD and $128,000USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual’s compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at