Social Media Content Creator – Part Time, Remote
Do you love finding the coolest happenings and being the first to share the inside scoop? Are you a social media maven on top of the latest trends, who loves to engage with your followers? This opportunity will give you inside access to press previews and the ability to turn your outings into engaging short-form video and social media posts that inspire others to want to get out there too.
- Seek out and attend the coolest new happenings, sites, and installations in the area.
- Create short form video, optimized for engagement and formatted for all platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok).
- Edit video content provided by freelancers in other Mommy Poppins markets.
- Post according to a social media schedule.
- Collaborate with editorial, sales and social media team to coordinate different priorities and multiple posts per day.
- Follow social media trends and continually optimize to grow audience and engagement.
- 3+ years managing social media accounts (can be personal or professional)
- Understanding of all social media platforms and how to drivefollower growth and engagement
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible and able to collaborate and communicate proactively to keep things running smoothly across multiple remote teams.
- Reliable and able to work autonomously to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Available to work 15-20 hours a week, plus any activity attendance.
- Recent model cell phone for video and photo capture with video editing software