[hiring] Logistics Coordinator, Eu @athletic Greens
May 03, 2023 - Athletic Greens is hiring a remote Logistics Coordinator, EU. 📍Location: UK.ABOUT US:
Built around our mission, we started
AGmore than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for a driven and highly motivated
Logistics Coordinator - EU.With our customer at the center of everything we do, this essential role will ensure that available data is being used to guide decision-making, process improvements, and KPI tracking while holding our Service Providers accountable. This role will be wearing many hats while working across cross-functional teams, with a strong focus on the transportation of our orders to our AG Customer.
Additionally, this role serves as a direct contact point for our Service Providers and our Customer Happiness Team. The ideal candidate is results-driven, extremely organized, takes ownership, and has the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, growing environment.
The ideal candidate will be based in the UK and has the ability to travel frequently to visit our third-party service providers in the UK and EU.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintain detailed and accurate logistics and supply data for daily, weekly, and quarterly reports.
- Provide comprehensive logistical support daily for both inbound and outbound shipments, including verifying safety procedures and overseeing quality assurance.
- Responsible for Europe-wide (including UK) internal first-level support regarding logistical inquiries about shipments, articles and returns.
- Review, develop and implement processes and procedures necessary to ensure effective management of freight/logistics supplier services.
- Responsible for the processing of logistics related issues for customer orders from receipt to completion.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of order reshipment, cancellation and returns in line with the companies regional standard operating procedures.
- Vendor relationship management to ensure accurate production allocation, quality & test release schedule, timely receipts into 3PL.
- 3PL Performance: Create, Update, Share weekly KPI Data, share learnings, explore / implement efficiencies to best serve our Customer and drive down costs.
- 3PL Invoice Audits, Credits, Chargebacks. Maintain / Update SOPs, Execute Secret Shopper Program, Onsite Process Audits.
- Data Analytics: Monitor data for signs of issues. Collect and Warehouse Fulfillment Data, Create / Update Dashboards and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Cross-functional Partnership: Build / Maintain strong relationships with Customer Happiness, Tech, Data Analytics, Project Team, Finance, 3PLs, and Supply Chain Ops.
- Create reports and provide analytical insights to the Supply Chain team, and AG Leadership, that will inform on future project justifications (ROI).
- Track receipts and transfer orders in Netsuite.
- Assist in import/export questions to expedite customs processing time.
- 2-4 years of experience in supply chain within the consumer products space (e-commerce, direct-to-consumer highly preferred).
- Intuitive and highly experienced in working with multiple fulfillment centers and carriers (International logistics and import/export knowledge desirable).
- Experience in analyzing and improving logistics/supply chain data, information and processes and communicating findings effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree along with Supply Chain Management certification is preferred.
- A Curious, detail oriented, independent, and humble learner willing to push, test, fail, learn, reiterate and share.
- A dedicated believer in delivering a premium Customer experience every time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to manage productive and trusting relationships with business partners.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent “can-do” attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, good IT skills and ERP/MRP systems beneficial.
- Excellent English communication skills – Verbal and Written, fluency in one or more foreign languages is an asset (not essential).
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a high-energy environment and ability to take initiative.
- Adept in working under pressure, maintaining accuracy and keeping to deadlines.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Biannual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meetups (COVID permitting).
- Mandatory holiday allowance followed by an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.