[hiring] Web/mobile Services Project Manager @applied Imagination
May 14, 2023 - Applied Imagination is hiring a remote Web/Mobile Services Project Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Our Web/Mobile Services Project Managers track and execute our technical implementations (web, webapp, mobile), support, and consulting projects. They stand between clients and our internal staff. This is a client facing role.
No programming is required in this position
This is a fully remote, full time position
- Work with clients and internal staff to ensure processes are followed, paths are defined, and everyone stays coordinated and organized
- Coordinate directly with our team of internal team of consultants, solution architects, business analysts, dev leads, developers, UX, designers, QA personnel, and UAT personnel
- Ensure that processes and paths are defined and followed such as scope-vetting-dev-QA-UAT-deploy process, sprints are followed, and proper documentation is kept
- Define and keep track of project schedules
- Setting up and keeping up with project management tools such as Jira
- Can pitch in as a BA, QA, or UAT when resources are not available
- Can understand technically complex projects and business processes
- Keep track of project finances such as managing finances, burn rate, setting up budgets, and ensuring we hit our targets
- Ensure issues, obstacles, and blockers are identified and overcome
- Maintain team efficiency
- Client Facing Experience (3 years experience minimum)
- Project Management experience (5 years minimum) in complex/technical website/webapp/mobile realm
- Understanding and broad knowledge in process and development of technical websites, web-applications, and mobile apps
- Highly competent with various project management software (especially Jira)
- Experience running a team in some capacity
- Organized and assertive
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Project Management, QA, or related field; or equivalent work experience
Applied Imagination is a web consulting, design, and development agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a team of innovative and creative thinkers who build amazing things. Our clients ask us to translate complex ideas into simple solutions that make life better and grow businesses. Founded out of a love of building, each one of us is passionate about creating great digital technology.
Our team moves fast on a variety of projects and technologies, in an environment where ideas need to be communicated concisely and effectively. Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with clients, designers, developers, marketers and senior management alike.
What Applied Imagination Offers
- Fully Remote
- Healthcare package
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Employee and Community Events
- Fun, casual environment