[hiring] Health Coach @cloud Cure
May 24, 2023 - Cloud Cure is hiring a remote Health coach. 📍Location: Canada.
Help us improve healthcare accessibility for all Canadians.
We are a cutting-edge and innovative digital health startup with a mission focused team, passionate about improving the future of healthcare for millions of people.
Cloudcure is looking for a Health Coach, with education or experience in a health-related field, to take part in our mission to help Canadians improve their chronic conditions including Type 2 Diabetes, PCOS and Obesity. This is an exciting role that offers the opportunity to join the team at an early stage with exciting potential for career growth.
- Be passionate about wellness and health, and helping clients
- Conduct virtual one-on-one coaching sessions with clients to assess their wellness level through assessment tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with clients to personalize the Cloudcure plan to their needs
- Provide guidance on nutrition, physical activity, stress management, and other lifestyle factors that contribute to health.
- Monitor clients' progress, provide feedback, and adjust action plans as needed to ensure clients achieve their weight loss and health goals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of clients' progress, goals, and outcomes.
- Manage personal caseload, complete all scheduled appointments on time and properly documenting coaching session information within platform
- Participate in Cloudcure provided training to stay current with industry trends, research, and best practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher). Preferred in a health-related field e.g. psychology, nutrition, kinesiology, biology, health sciences, nursing, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in client or patient facing experience in any health or wellness field (e.g. teacher, fitness instructor, yoga instructor) , or 2+ years experience with health/wellness coaching (e.g. health coach, nutritionist, life coach)
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Proficiency in using virtual communication platforms and basic technology tools.
- Empathy and strong interpersonal skills
- Certification from a recognized health coaching program.
- International medical graduates (IMGs) including applicants to 2023 CaRMS matching
- Work from home with flexible hours and schedule
- Join a growing startup and help chart the course
- Development and advancement opportunities as an early hire
- Competitive compensation
- Remote or hybrid work
We are a growing team with a vision to create Canada's most innovative digital healthcare company, enabling healthier outcomes for our patients.
Our company is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let the recruiter know when contacted for an interview.