[hiring] Sales Enablement Specialist @swivl
May 25, 2023 - Swivl is hiring a remote Sales Enablement Specialist. 📍Location: USA.
Swivl is a reflective tools company. We're a passionate, distributed team of technologists, educators, and innovators committed to improving our education system to meet the needs of the present and the future. Over 75,000 schools use our award-winning tools and we are about to launch new product-category defining tools. We're looking for an associate account manager to lead one of our territories. We are a distributed team with offices in California and Kiev, Ukraine. The position can be remote but must be within the United States.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will work closely with Sales management, HE and the K-12 Account Managers and other cross-functional leads, to examine existing sales practices while identifying new initiatives that would result in increased sales effectiveness. You will have an opportunity to provide sales coaching during the full sales life cycle development to existing customers and prospects, for penetrating and closing opportunities with large educational institutions.
What you will do:
- Together with Sales management, maintain and update copy strategy and execution of a library of sales playbooks, product one-pagers, research briefs, and other sales enablement materials to develop strategic plans to address customer/prospects' priorities and pain points
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Swivl's products, features, and target audience to ensure that all sales enablement materials are aligned
- Partner with Swivl's Leadership, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure our Sales team is equipped with the most current go to market strategy, messaging, and tools to successfully sell our solutions with a consultative approach
- Oversee the development and delivery of programs and curriculum that ensure sales professionals have the required skills, processes and behaviors to optimize every interaction with our prospects and customers
- Collaborates with Sales Leadership for ongoing sales training needs and feedback on existing programs, identifies gaps and provides one on one coaching as needed, in partnership with Sales management
Who you are:
- Have 2-3 years of experience working directly with sales teams, sales enablement or sales training/coaching in the K-12 market, particularly selling SaaS solutions
- Possess 5 years of prior K-12 experience, preferably at the district level
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a knack for managing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Experience with Salesforce, Chorus, Gong, or Avoma
- Able to succeed in an open learning environment, flexible and enthusiastic about experimenting with new methodologies, products, and approaches
- Adaptable to an ever-changing and dynamic environment, should be something that you feel comfortable with and find exciting
- Bachelor's degree preferred