[hiring] Senior Product Designer @trustedhousesitters 🔥
May 26, 2023 - TrustedHousesitters is hiring a remote Senior Product Designer. 📍Location: UK.
TrustedHousesitters is a global pet care travel exchange; a two-sided digital marketplace of owners and sitters that’s growing rapidly through our unique combination of product, proposition, marketing and community building. Our small but mighty team has a collaborative and supportive culture. We’re passionate about pets, people and travel; continuously searching for the win, win, win that makes everyone’s lives easier, travel kinder on the pet and enables a more sustainable travel footprint.
We're fully in scale-up mode and have grown to be the only global platform of its kind. In the last few years, we’ve consistently achieved high year-on-year growth. Thanks to strong tailwinds in the pet and travel industry in the post-Covid world, 2022 has been our strongest year so far. We facilitate the perfect match between pet owners who want to leave their pets in safe hands and pet sitters looking to enjoy the companionship of pets whilst they travel.
We've recently made the transition to a remote-first business, however we've retained a HQ in central Brighton which is available for collaborative working and in-person meet-ups.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our Product team. This is a great opportunity to help scale TrustedHousesitters. As a Senior Product Designer you’ll work with developers, PM, data analyst and other stakeholders to help shape and contribute towards the product vision and roadmap for your area of product. You will be working on member success and experience initiatives within the Connect team, helping find solutions through ideation, creation of prototypes and testing as well as overseeing & ensuring quality user experience from conception to launch.
The salary range for this role is between £60k-£75k DOE
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in:
- Product design; leading projects from conception through to completion and successfully identifying and solving user problems
- Strong UX focus, with ability to balance business and user needs
- Designing for web and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Interaction and visual design, prototyping, and testing
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research including user interviews
- Interpreting data to inform design decisions
- Experimentation and A/B testing
- Writing or briefing product copy
- Working within and contributing to design systems
- Planning and running ideation sessions with cross functional team members
- Putting user experience at the heart of the decision-making process and championing user led design within an organisation
- Adapting designs across platforms with an understanding of their limitations and opportunities
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work
- 4+ years of experience of product design
Nice to have:
- Scaleup experience
- Consumer marketplace experience
- Messaging platforms experience
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Fully remote work
- Discretionary 10% annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday annually
- Pension scheme: 5% from you as an employee and 3% from TrustedHousesitters
- Premium TrustedHousesitters pet owner and sitter membership which includes benefits like airport lounge passes, sit cancellation insurance, and home and contents insurance for sits
- Our team have an unlimited housesitting allowance, can work remotely from their sits, and TrustedHousesitters will contribute up to £500 per year towards travel costs
- £200 annually towards home office equipment
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Find a rescue pet to join your family and we’ll cover the adoption fees, as well as paternity to help any pet settle into their new home.
- We host a quarterly all expenses paid meetup, and will fund team events (remote or in person) throughout the year
- We can cover costs of personal development resources, and have regular time set aside for personal development
- Health Insurance plan, including dental (Bupa)
- Brighton Bikeshare
- Recruitment Referral Bonus
- Access to Spaces Locations across the globe