[hiring] Enterprise Customer Success Manager @fable 🔥
May 23, 2023 - Fable is hiring a remote Enterprise Customer Success Manager. 📍Location: Canada.
Fable is a Toronto-based accessibility company that is helping Fortune 500 companies make their digital products accessible to a billion people with disabilities worldwide. Recently listed as Linkedin’s top #3 for growing companies in Canada. We’ve built a platform that connects product teams to people with disabilities for user research and testing. We also provide custom accessibility training powered by people with disabilities. Our customers include Walmart, Slack, Shopify, and many more. Fable’s mission is to empower people with disabilities to participate, contribute, and shape society.
About the role
Fable is seeking a world class customer success manager to own a portfolio of our enterprise customers. Working directly with top global brands, the ideal candidate has experience and passion for building relationships with champions, decision makers, and making customer’s business outcomes a reality. The ECSM will play a critical role in driving forward Fable’s mission to empower people with disabilities to participate, contribute, and shape society, by helping customers practice inclusive product development.
For this role, we are open to applicants who are located in Canada. If you believe that you match majority of this job description, we highly encourage you to apply!
Adoption & Growth
- Own client retention, satisfaction and delight for your customers.
- Become your customers’ trusted advisor at Fable via regular check-ins, events, and Executive Business Reviews.
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage, identifying new or unused Fable features that could provide value for your customer and represent an upsell opportunity.
- Partner with Account Executives and Renewals and Growth manager to drive account growth and Net Revenue Retention.
- Own onboarding of new customers and their ongoing journey with Fable products.
- Drive feature adoption by building a shared Success Plan with your customers, providing strategic guidance, enablement, and day-to-day advice to help them hit their objectives with Fable.
- Proactively analyze your customer product usage to identify opportunities and risks to account health.
- Drive customer advocacy by building strong customer relationships and creating mutual value for your customers and Fable.
- Build multithreaded relationships within your accounts – with everyone from champions to executives.
- Advocate for your customers, soliciting and synthesizing customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
- In addition to being a dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, and non-technical support, you will coordinate with other Fable teams including Platform Support and Accessibility Innovation to ensure your customers receive the support they need simply and seamlessly.
- Partner with your Customer Success team to identify and develop areas of improvement on process and customer engagement strategies.
Key qualifications and assets
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS customer success or equivalent customer management role.
- 2+ years managing enterprise customer relationships and driving change management.
- Proven experience driving change management for new concepts within enterprise organizations.
- Proven experience navigating complex customers and projects to drive value and business outcomes.
- Experience trying new strategies to drive customer adoption and engagement.
- Prior experience working at a growing startup.
- Proficient with CRMs, CS Platforms, call recording software and other essential customer success tools.
You must be
- Willing to learn about digital accessibility, comfortable learning from people with disabilities, and open to doing things you’re good at a little bit differently (like leveraging accessibility features in PowerPoint).
- Comfortable operating in ambiguous environments and finding a path forward (we’re solving a novel problem and it requires a creative touch).
- Highly adaptable and willing to learn new tools.
- Able to work within bounds of North American time zones.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience with accessibility is an asset but not required.
- Proficient with Hubspot.
What's in it for you?
At Fable, you'll join a vibrant and rapid growth environment where you'll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, socially driven, inclusive, collaborative, and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, health/dental benefits, and more.
130k - 150k OTE, CAD - this is a range and is subject to change, depending on experience and role fit. Please take this as a general range.
Fable is an inclusive workplace. If you are facing any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please fill out thisor email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject line “Accessibility accommodation for Enterprise Customer Success Manager job application.”