[hiring] Senior / Lead Product Designer @dl Remote
May 22, 2023 - DL Remote is hiring a remote Senior / Lead Product Designer. 📍Location: USA.
We are currently staffing three permanent, fully remote (US-based) Senior/ Lead Product Designer roles for fresh-funded silicon valley startups.
| ABOUT THE ROLES
1. The first role is a Principal Product Designer for an AI/ML startup (~15 people, >$25m funding round recently) that helps Software Developers write code - similar to Github's Copilot, but better:) In this role, you will drive the design process end to end and make interacting with AI fun and delightful. Furthermore, you should be experienced in designing dev tools or similar technical applications at a fast-growing startup.
2. The second role is a Lead Product Designer for a no-code enterprise startup (~30 people, >$15m funding round recently) that helps brands increase customer LTV by harnessing the power of web3 to incentivize users better and supercharge customer loyalty. In this role, you will be responsible for the look and feel of the product - from mocking up new feature ideas to mapping user experience flows and producing designs in Figma. Furthermore, you will be foundational in defining and building the Product Design function and team.
3. The third role is a Senior Product Designer for a stealth startup (2 people, $5m of seed funding recently) which is about to launch a product which helps product/ dev teams to collaborate more effectively. In this role, you will own the product UI/UX, design core workflows, conduct user research and design the brand. You should have 5-10 years of product design experience and the ability to translate complex task-based flows into delightful UI/UX at a rapid pace. In addition, it will help if you have previous experience in shipping frontend code.
All roles are fully remote (US-based) with optional San Francisco or Los Angeles offices.
The teams of these three early-stage / Series A startups are all very experienced and strongly motivated to build exceptional software within their category. This means these roles will be a good match for you if you have decent growth startup experience, high energy and an ambition to go far beyond "good enough" to help them take their product from good to great.
| WHAT YOU WILL GET
* Design state-of-the-art AI/ Web3/ SaaS apps at an early stage
* Highly Competitive Salary Packages ($150k-$270k) + Equity
* Join top-funded early-stage startups with unique growth potential
* Remote setup, with optional offices in San Francisco or Los Angeles
| NEXT STEPS
If you are interested in these roles, we will share additional information about the companies and positions to support your decision-making process and invite you to a first chat with the respective team.