Social Media Coordinator
Huckleberry’s purpose is to create life-changing products and experiences through fresh, beautiful, human-centered technology that brings health, well-being, and a bit of magic to every family.
We combine Data, AI, and Behavioural Science to build products that are at the cutting edge of tech today.
The app has 4.9 stars, garnering rave reviews from people who call it “life-changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents”.
We are rapidly growing and building new products to enable every family to thrive.
About The Role
Huckleberry is searching for a Social Media Coordinator to help bring our social media strategy to life to increase brand awareness, help drive conversions, and build a community. We aim to deliver best-in-class social media marketing that brings value to our community while solidifying Huckleberry as a go-to resource for all things parenting.
Day-to-day responsibilities include ideating, creating, and publishing content across various social media channels as well as community management. This role is focused on creating social content that’s relatable, educational, and impactful in helping new parents in their journey through parenthood. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping families improve and navigate everyday life.
This is a fully remote, part-time (30 hours per week), 12-month contract (1099) position with the potential to convert to a full-time role at the end of the contract.
Areas of responsibility
- Assist in implementing overall social media strategy
- Ideate, curate, and create engaging content across social platforms with an emphasis on video content for Instagram and TikTok
- Programming and publishing across owned social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest)
- Development and management of social calendar
- Community management and active social listening to connect with those talking about our app
- Monitor and report on post performance to optimize future content
- Stay up to date with current social media trends and current events
- 2-3 years experience in social media marketing
- Experience in creating and publishing video content on social media platforms
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other emerging social media platforms and best practices
- Experience managing community engagement on social platforms
- Understanding of media, technology, and the ever-changing landscape of social platforms, audiences, and behaviors
- Strong attention to detail and storytelling skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach resulting in shared success
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and use data to inform strategic decisions, including audience insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, social listening, etc
- Pulse on cultural trends and conversations in the intersection of lifestyle and parenthood
- Experience with social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Working knowledge of Canva for templated asset creation
- Graphic design and video editing experience is a plus
- Hourly rate: $20 - $29 per hour dependent on experience
Huckleberry Labs is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Huckleberry Labs makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.