At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
Are you a tech-savvy DevOps Engineer or SRE looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity in the blockchain technology space? Look no further! Figment, a leading blockchain technology company, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a DevOps Engineer/SRE Engineer.
Participate in on-call activity and provide support for production systems
Monitor and alert on system performance and availability
Implement and maintain system automation and configuration management
Ensure high availability and scalability of our systems
Collaborate with protocol teams to deploy and operate blockchain nodes
Troubleshoot and debug issues in development, test, and production environments
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in a DevOps Engineer or SRE role
Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus, Grafana
Experience with system engineering and automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform
Understanding of Linux fundamentals and how a kernel works
Experience working in a remote setting or willing to do so
Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Figment, we believe in fostering a fun and professional work environment where our employees can thrive and grow. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement. If you have a passion for blockchain technology and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply now!
One of Figment’s core principles is “Making the Invisible Visible” - ensuring transparency and information sharing in all communication. Figment is committed to transparency regarding pay, benefits, and other compensation types for all internal roles as well as all roles being hired for.
Base Salary: The US base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $120,000. The CAD base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $120,000. This range reflects base salary only, and does not include additional compensation or benefits. For candidates in other countries, the pay range will be disclosed upon your first interview with Figment (being a globally remote company, the list of salary ranges would simply be too long to note here!). The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum range for a new hire across all of the US. A candidate’s specific pay within the range will be determined by various factors including job-related skills, relevant education, and training.
Benefits: All employees of Figment receive the following competitive benefits. For candidates beyond Canada and the US, benefits will be outlined during your first interview with Figment.
- 100% remote-first environment, with co-working spaces in our employee “hubs” across the globe for those who enjoy a hybrid model
- 4 weeks of PTO that kick in day one, with an additional 1 week of flex days
- Extended company-paid health benefits that kick in day one
- Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- A home office stipend to create a space that you enjoy working in
- Monthly Wifi reimbursement
- A yearly Learning & Development budget
- 401K (US) or RRSP match (Canada)
- Stock Options in the company
- Competitive bonus (based on company performance) that is distributed quarterly - we believe that the company’s success should be shared with our employees often
- For roles listed within the Sales Department, there is instead a competitive commissions structure which will be outlined during your first interview with Figment
- Annual onsite company gatherings and retreats to inspire team bonding, collaboration, and fun!
- A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to DevOps, Node, Sales, Engineer, Linux and Digital Nomad jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $120,000/year