[hiring] Senior Devops Engineer @altoros
May 19, 2023 - Altoros is hiring a remote (753) Senior DevOps Engineer. 📍Location: Germany.
Altoros is a leading IT services provider that helped 50+ Global 2000 organizations to obtain competitive advantages through the adoption of cloud-native technologies. We offer platform-as-a-service and application transformation consulting.
We are looking for a
Senior DevOps Engineer with the German languageto join the team of our customers. You will take care of the cloud platform in the medical equipment domain, where you can apply your knowledge of how to run infrastructure in an effective, performant, and reliable way.
You can get your hands “dirty” with a wide variety of bleeding-edge technology starting from hardware and networking up to writing Kubernetes operators and everything in between.
🌍 Location: Germany is preferable! This role is 80% remote, with once per 2-month 3 days - workshops onsite in Munich
🏁 The Interview Process: 4 steps over up to 3-4 weeks (30 min HR chat ➡ 1h Tech interview ➡ 1h Cultural/Technical chat from customer side ➡ 45min Last debate and feedback)
🧰 Technologies: Kubernetes, Linux, Azure, VMware
What will you do?
You'll work with several highly-skilled senior and mid-engineers to help our customer improve their R&D direction.
- Continue to develop hybrid build infrastructure (on-prem, virtual, Kubernetes, Azure, Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Build and evolve Kubernetes clusters with Rancher to run the deployed CI/CD tools
- Lift and shift the CI/CD tools into the Kubernetes infrastructure and be responsible for their operation and support
- Design and execution of TeamCity Artifactory migrations
- Adapt application operations to operate in the container infrastructure (monitoring, alerting, backup/restore documentation)
The team is full of technology enthusiasts, who don't fear questioning the status quo and always have something to be improved in mind
What will you bring?
- Experience in container orchestration with Kubernetes, Helm deployments, and in building Docker containers (Linux and Windows)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Artifactory, TeamCity, Bitbucket, Jira, Subversion, Trac), Linux, and Linux shell scripting
- Experience in automation with Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes operators
- Knowledge of working with Rancher, VMware vSphere, Azure DevOps, and Git workflows
- Knowledge of Linux Shell, Windows PowerShell, and Python is a plus
- Understanding of Infrastructure-As-Code (IaC) and Git-Ops
- Language skills in German and English
What will make your journey with us amazing?
🌱A culture that values continuous learning and growth, with clear targets and feedback
🔒An organization that prioritizes privacy and freedom, always working to keep your personal information safe
🧡 A company with a global team and challenging tasks
Join Altoros Team!