[hiring] Sales Development Representative @roosh
May 19, 2023 - Roosh is hiring a remote Sales Development Representative (Gathers). 📍Location: Ukraine.
Hello, future Rooshmate.
GATHERS  is an AI learning community where leading experts run live, cohort-based courses and research papers clubs for AI/ML professionals both in Ukraine and worldwide. GATHERS is a part of the business ecosystem of Roosh  — a Ukrainian company that creates and invests in AI and ML-focused projects, aiming to build Ukraine as the European center for artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic
SDR, who will join a team of 11 game changers led by Bogdan Ponomar . If you are a lifelong learner, passionate about knowledge exchange, and dare to go beyond average — welcome to the team.
- Pre-qualify/qualify leads and push them further through the sales funnel
- Actively approach targeted leads, create presentations, set demo sessions
- Identify the needs of the incoming leads during the discovery calls and walk them through different sales funnel stages
- Build long-term trusting relationships and conduct follow-up communications
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of leads and sales status in Salesforce
- Providing regular reports to sales and marketing teams
- Take participation in lead generation (along with Lead Generator).
It's all about you:
- 3+ years of sales development experience in product companies
- Fluent English (C1+ level)
- Advanced user of CRM and sales automation tools (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Skills in creating Linkedin and email campaigns
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Rooshmate, you will have:
The coolest team ever
You will join striving and open-minded professionals to share ideas and shape the future.
Time-off policy to take your time
Twenty-one days of vacation, long and short-term sick leaves, compensatory days off, maternity and paternity leaves, and more — everything for you to make up your life according to your needs.
Perfectly packed health care covering dental and Covid-19 cases.
Boosting your expertise
We're interested in accelerating your growth — hence we compensate for your professional development courses and conferences. You will get access to all Roosh educational or business activities, where we engage top-notch experts from diverse areas to master hard and soft skills. Also, you can join our corporate English lessons twice a week.
Financial support in various life circumstances
We will support you in joy and sorrow of this unpredictable life.
We cherish your presence in the office and cover your expenses on parking and e-ticket.
How's the hiring process going?
Our hiring process is designed to ensure that we are a perfect match. So be ready to come across:
— interview with Recruiter: we'll talk about Roosh and answer all your questions,
— intro call with your future Manager: we'll discuss the role and the project in detail, and make sure our culture and values click,
— test task: we want to see how you think, bring ideas, and work with info. Then we'll give you feedback,
— culture fit interview: a final call with the team to make sure our culture and values click,
— reference check: during the process, we'll contact your previous workplaces to hear something even more exciting about you.
Still not sure whether to go for Roosh or not? Check our values to resonate with yours first here . Anyway, thanks for your interest.
We'll review your CV and everything you have sent us within five working days. If your background meets our needs — we'll set up a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren't quite ready to get along with you at this moment. But no worries — our journey has just started, and we'd love to stay in touch as our team grows and more opportunities emerge. We wish you the best of luck with your aspiration.