[hiring] Technical Support Specialist - Emea @celtra 🔥
May 19, 2023 - Celtra is hiring a remote Technical Support Specialist - EMEA. 📍Location: UK.
We’re on a journey to create something new in the creative technology space, so if you’re
interested in supporting the future of creativity — come join us! At Celtra, we make software for the most innovative brands and creative thinkers in the world. Our team is a collection of uniquely talented individuals with backgrounds ranging from SaaS, creative and media agencies, ad tech, and brand marketing. We’re passionate about enabling creativity and building software that makes content creation better, faster, and more efficient.
We’re seeking a Technical Support Specialist to help our clients and internal teams across all facets of using our Creative Automation Platform. The role sits at the intersection of Customer Success, Product, and Engineering, and handles everything from basic product usage questions to advance technical debugging to identifying client-facing product issues as strategic opportunities for product improvement based on customer feedback. Individuals in this role will become expert level users of the Celtra platform and experts on creativity in advertising by providing support on topics such as creative production, campaign trafficking, analytics and more.
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door at an amazing software company where you can learn and grow, and where your work will be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded — look no further! Our team members have grown from this entry-level role to everything from regional or global team leads in support to members of our Solutions and Customer Success teams.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the Celtra platform to support clients, partners and internal teams in the end to end process of using our software
- Ensure that our platform delivers an excellent user experience from software usage to interactions with support.
- Own, prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan for simple to complex inbound customer support issues relating to our platform
- Coordinate support for Celtra creatives with partners across advertising channels (display, rich media, video, native, social, etc…)
- Understand client workflows from creative production through delivery and analysis
- Contribute to internal knowledge basis to share your expertise across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in a SaaS support role or a background in ad operations
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and comfortable working independently
- Have the aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Familiarity with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox web developer tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop, Figma and Sketch
- Familiarity with the advertising landscape, including Rich Media, Video, and Measurement advertising standards, operations, vendors and products
- High level of comfort and experience working with all levels of professionals
Celtra helps enterprise advertisers, media, and agencies design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation & Enablement Software for helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, TripAdvisor, Spotify, Unilever, NBCU, Lululemon, YETI, Vice, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
Empowering Creativity through Diversity & Inclusion
Our mission is to empower creativity - and we cannot fulfill our mission without different perspectives. Diversity drives innovation, and Celtra is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Every employee is empowered at Celtra - no matter your race, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We hire the best, and develop our teams through continuous education and mentorship, in a community where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
If you have an interest in a company that is interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, 401k/pension... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is a remote-first company with hubs located in Boston (MA), New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @Celtra on Twitter.