Freelance Senior Graphic Designer - Remote, Pst Working Hours
Senior Graphic Designers at SketchDeck are strong conceptual thinkers who are passionate about design and visual problem-solving. Our Senior Designers are collaboratively-minded creatives that are highly skilled across a range of disciplines and are detail-oriented while possessing a holistic understanding of design principles and best practices.
This is both a conceptual as well as executional role. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and development of a wide range of deliverables for our clientele including, but not limited to—identity & brand design, presentation design (PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides), infographic design, long-form editorial design (eBooks, annual reports, etc), as well as various other print and digital assets (digital advertising, social media assets, brochures, one-pagers, etc).
What You Will Do
- Senior Designers will work closely with the Project Manager (PM), Design Director (DD), and other designers
- Senior Designers will have the opportunity to work on our premium projects with our VIP clients
- Senior Designers are responsible for the conceptualization and execution of design solutions for our broad range of clients
- Senior Designers ensure that the quality of work that we are bringing forward meets our (and our clients') high level of standards—attention to detail is key
- Senior Designers must have exemplary time and project management skills—must be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple projects for various clients across time zones
- Senior Designers are responsible for setting and maintaining a clear and consistent visual direction for other designers to follow
- Senior Designers should be experienced and comfortable thoughtfully presenting work to our clients
What We're Looking For
- ~7+ years of experience (not a requirement, but preferred)
- Well-versed in design principles
- Strong conceptual + executional skills
- Demonstrates branding + strategy-based design thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Able to interpret briefs and ideate design solutions based on the them
- Enthusiastic about collaboration with a remote team of project managers, design directors, and other designers based all over the world
- Receptive to direction but enthusiastic about pushing boundaries and ideating design solutions — inventiveness is key
- Excellent communication skills — able to write/speak about your design thinking and rationale
- Experience in motion design/video/animation is a strong plus (familiarity with AE + C4D)
- Experience with Figma is a strong plus
- Pacific Standard Time working hours
- Open availability (20+ hrs/week minimum)
If you have fresh ideas and a restless creative mind join our fantastic community of creative professionals! If you're interested in applying please send your résumé/CV along with a link to your portfolio.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/sketchdeck-freelance-senior-graphic-designer-remote-pst-working-hours