[hiring] Devops Engineer @returnlogic
May 15, 2023 - ReturnLogic is hiring a remote DevOps Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
ReturnLogic is pioneering technology solutions for the modern retailer. Customer returns is a growing pain point for e-commerce retailers. It’s a problem that has gone largely unsolved… until now.
The challenge ReturnLogic faces is developing a general technology solution that works for retailers that often have different workflows, policies, and needs. We’ve done our homework and found product market fit. Now we're growing the team to gain momentum towards becoming the “operating system” of returns.
ReturnLogic is actively seeking an experienced
DevOps Engineerto help build and scale our platform. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with the engineering team to ship code and ensure the production system runs optimally.
We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, sees change as a competitive advantage, and who leads by example.
DevOps Engineerat ReturnLogic you will:
- Maintain a ‘CI/CD always’ mindset for code, configuration, and infrastructure
- Deliver infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Improve monitoring and alerting
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- A minimum of three years of on-the-job experience in a DevOps role
- A track record of owning and delivering solutions to difficult technical problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stack – Bash, Git, NGINX/Kong, SQL, PostgreSQL/other RDBMS
- Infrastructure - Alerting, AWS, CI/CD, Containerization, IaC, Monitoring, VPC
- AWS best practices
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Node.js and/or TypeScript
- Experience working in a 100% remote company
- Summer Fridays (Half Days)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- $125,000 to $160,000
We’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results.
At ReturnLogic we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each team member brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.