Senior Product Marketing Manager 🔥
We're Karat , the leader in technical interviewing and pioneer of the Interviewing Cloud
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, while creating more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Marketing team
Our Marketing team is committed to building the Karat brand and long-term value of the business in order to help achieve revenue and margin targets.
What you will do
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will play a pivotal role in shaping a new product category and will be responsible for managing product marketing for Karat in our emerging markets (India +). In this role, you will lead business buyer messaging strategy, driving adoption, needs analysis, thought leadership, compete and positioning. You will also partner with the marketing, sales, and partner teams to enable them to effectively position and drive our go-to-market programs.
As a leader, you will work collaboratively with marketing, executives, product, operations, community and sales to deliver awareness, understanding, and market share of Karat.
- Develop and execute the product marketing plan focused on India audiences including engineering leaders and talent leaders.
- Develop messaging frameworks, content plans, and GTM programs. Obtain input and alignment on the plans with the marketing, product, and community leadership teams
- Be the expert on the Indian market, including a deep knowledge of buyer and stakeholder needs, market trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Understand our competition at an expert level and how to position our solutions based on our differentiators.
- Collaborate with product management to understand the roadmap, new feature/offer plans, and proactively plan for new releases
- Partner with the marketing team, as well as agencies, writers, and contractors to develop collateral, webinars, videos, white papers, sales presentations, and other collateral with consistent messaging and branding
- Build our customer marketing expertise by turning hiring managers and talent professionals into advocates -- generating case studies, testimonials, customer videos, and other customer-driven marketing and sales assets
- Support Communications, Public Relations and Analyst Relations activities by providing input and review of relevant materials and aligning content.
- Serve as a speaker and product expert as needed at conferences, in customer meetings, internal onboarding, sales training, etc
The experience you will bring
- 8+ years in B2B / B2D product marketing
- 3+ years owning India specific marketing analysis and strategy
- Experience with SaaS & B2B solutions/tools and marketing to a business buyer audience or technical buyer
- Experience in a fast-growth company defining new categories and services to market is preferred
- Avid learner and listener who has a “tool box” of strategic and tactical product marketing experience
- Have a very high bar for your own work as well as the results of the work you participate in and lead
- Comfortable with owning and delivering on KPIs
- Demonstrated strong writing and communication skills; with a track record of publishing high quality content
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with others in a way that supports and builds company culture, while aiding in the success of the team
- Passionate about the human experience of interviewing and driving fairness and equality into the process
This is a salaried, full-time position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but our core team is distributed throughout the United States, Canada, India and United Kingdom.
Learn more about us
Statement of Inclusivity:
Karat is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce; people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com .
Karat is an E-Verify company.