[hiring] Technical Support Engineer @flatfile
Apr 28, 2023 - Flatfile is hiring a remote Technical Support Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
At Flatfile, we're creating beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We're automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
Flatfile's support team is the engine for the Customers for Life (C4L) organization, where we set the standard for customer support.
You will report to:VP of Customer Success
What you'll do
- Respond to customers' inbound requests through chat, email, and Slack (we use Front to bring everything together)
- Work closely with our engineering team to identify and escalate product bugs and feature requests
- Document technical issues and resolutions in our internal knowledge base
- Provide technical mentorship to the support team, ensuring consistent delivery of high-quality support
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience in a highly technical customer-facing role
- Knowledge of software development best practices and experience working with APIs
- Ability to document technical details and concepts to be understandable to all levels of end-users
- Customer-first mindset with a history of providing a high level of service
- Commitment to working during Pacific Standard Time business hours
- Experience at an early-stage or high-growth startup.
- Your own unique talents! If you don't meet all of the qualifications listed above, let us know why you'd be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 annually
Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile's equity plan
Reasons you’ll love working here
*Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
*401k match. 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
*Equity options for all full-time employees
*100% remote work environment
*Unlimited paid time off, with a recommended minimum of 3 weeks
*$10,000 home office makeover with personal access to an interior designer
*$150 per month toward cell phone and wifi
*The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
*24/7 access to a Health Advocate & free annual membership to One Medical
*12 weeks of paid family leave
*And much more!
Flatfile believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company. As such, Flatfile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people from all walks of life; we do not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. While we have more work to do to advance diversity and inclusion, we are invested in growth that empowers everyone to succeed.